M&A Business Strategy AnalystApply now
M&A Business Strategy Analyst
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
This is you
You find new ways to solve complex challenges.
Regardless the process, you find a way to make it more efficient.
You are a natural-born leader.
You like to find new and better ways to do things.
Our Global Mergers & Acquisitions and Private Equity practice combines business and technology expertise, providing services along the entire M&A transaction lifecycle. As our team member you will have an opportunity to serve clients across industries and geographies.
You will take part in projects in pre-deal and post-deal phases, working with our teams on
- M&A strategy to define target inorganic growth areas, and portfolio optimization scenarios
- Target screening to identify potential acquisition and alliance targets
- Due diligence projects, ranging from strategic, operational, and ESG to IT and technology due diligence
- Merger integration to help our clients plan and successfully execute integration phases across all functions (IT, operations, finance, HR, supply chain, etc.), including TSA exit
- Carve-out and divesture where you will take part in the planning, follow-up and execution of separation activities
- Joint-venture and alliances, helping our clients choose and implement desired partnership models
- Fluency in Dutch and English is a must, working knowledge of other European languages is an advantage
- Advanced graduate degree in business, economics, finance or engineering, (e.g., MSc,)
- Excellent academic record
- 0-2 years of M&A consulting / strategy consulting experience, or experience in corporate internal M&A capability
- Strong interest in M&A, strategy consulting and technology
- Willing to travel in Europe
Accenture is an incredible place to work – and keep learning. By joining us, you will become part of a global company with world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we are proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture. We believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense, and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow – whatever it is you are great at. You will always have lots of learning opportunities – formal and informal, to improve your role-specific skills and expertise. Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, you will become part of a fast-growing and well-established M&A team.
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you. Questions? Connect with Wieke Agricola firstname.lastname@example.org
Applying for jobs can be both exciting as overwhelming - and we believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit.
Found a fitting vacancy or role or want to pitch and propose your own ideas for an assignment? Great! Apply by uploading your CV and cover letter to start the process.
Play a set of neuroscience-based games that objectively measures cognitive and personality traits to assess if you match the job. Remember, there is no right or wrong way to play the games - because every trait makes you a great fit for a specific job.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role and Accenture.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are both happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the new joiners and start your career at Accenture.
Recruiter Strategy & Consulting and Industry X