Liquid Studio eCommerce Developer (HybrisApply now
Liquid Studio eCommerce Developer (Hybris
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
This is you
You are proactive, entrepreneurial, and service-oriented.
You are a motivated and driven person.
You have an insatiable curiosity for new tech inventions.
Cutting-edge is your comfort zone.
- Minimum 2 years of professional software development experience with Hybris eCommerce platform
- Solid Grasp of DevOps tools such as Maven, Ant, Gradle, GIT, Jenkins
- Integrate e-Commerce modules with backend ERP systems or 3rd party services using web-services
- Java or other object-oriented programming language
- Familiar with database architecture, with good knowledge of relational databases (e.g. Oracle, SQL Server, MySql) regarding their capabilities but has already experience in the NoSQL area (e.g. Redis, MongoDB)
- Worked in DevOps environment and experience in CI/CD (Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery), Cloud (Azure or AWS) and Kubernetes
- Have good understanding about front-end technologies (HTML5, CSS, LESS, AngularJS, ReactJS)
- Bachelor or Master degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science (or related)
- Eager and passionate about developing and delivering software
- Always looking for a new technical challenge and solution
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Strong communication, interpersonal and relationship-building skill
- Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Cloud passionate
- Fluent in English and preferably Dutch
- Solid foundation in software programming
- A laptop which suits the job (either Windows or Mac);
- Freedom to experiment with new technologies & gadgets;
- High degree of flexibility in working location and hours;
- An active, diverse, international, inclusive and multi-disciplinary team;
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card);
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week;
- Bonus Program;
- 26 holidays;
- Training & Learning opportunities;
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.