Liquid Studio - AEM DeveloperApply now
Liquid Studio - AEM Developer
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
This is you
You are proactive, entrepreneurial, and service-oriented.
You are a motivated and driven person.
You have an insatiable curiosity for new tech inventions.
Cutting-edge is your comfort zone.
As a Liquid Studio AEM Developer, you’ll be ready to face clients and provide technical leadership at a project level. You’ll be forward-thinking and you’ll be ready to assist in development of standards, methodology and repeatable processes with other senior team members in the domain of Content & portal management.You will work for clients on-site or remote depending on your interests and the client’s wishes. Together with the client you will design and build high-tech, custom solutions. Depending on your level and interest you can choose to do anything like developing features, propose system redesigns or drafting architectural designs across a complete microservice landscape.
- Participate in the software design, development, and implementation using Adobe Experience Manager (Sites, Assets)
- Provide deep knowledge expertise in Adobe Experience Manager (Sites, Assets) and working knowledge of at least one other Adobe Experience Cloud products (Target, Forms, Analytics, Audience Manager, Magento, Campaign)
- Provide strong testing and debugging skills at all levels, including unit, system, integration and performance testing
- Assist in the conceptual and technical design, using object-oriented design techniques and Adobe best practices
- Assist with the estimation of development tasks, project planning, risk identification and mitigation planning
- Assist in defining/designing/implementing the development architecture leveraging CI/CD principles
- Independently interface with client technical teams and business owners as needed during the design and implementation
- Showcase your AEM expertise by leading/educating others on the functional and technical capabilities
Our colleagues in the services-based Technology group help clients, both big and small, by revolutionizing their strategic blueprints for IT transformations. Which cloud platform fits best with client X? How do certain IT-solutions impact the risk analysis of suppliers? How can organizations become more agile and through what process are new applications developed from design thinking workshops?Working closely alongside clients and an international team of professionals, you will develop innovative solutions based on their roadmaps, through mediums such as robotics and artificial intelligence. Throughout the blueprint process you will engage in the development of defense strategies, combining technology and user behavior, to ensure the security of your client. Together we connect the needs of clients with upcoming innovative technologies to prepare them for the future.
- Minimum 3+ years hands on Java/J2EE software development experience
- Minimum of 1-2 years of full life cycle implementation experience using various SDLC methodologies (waterfall, Agile)
- Minimum of 1 year of experience implementing Adobe Experience Manager (Sites, Assets) solutions
- Bachelor’s in software engineering (Masters and other computer sciences are welcome too)
Bonus points if
- Experience with one or more of the web technologies: HTML, CSS, JS, AJAX for HTL (HTML Template Language)
- Experience with one or more Java concepts and patterns including: Java/J2EE, JSP, Sling, JMS, JUnit, Eclipse, JCR (CRX Content Repository), Apache Sling (getting content via REST API), OSGi (or modular development of components)
- Experience with server-side technologies: SOAP/REST
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we take an agile approach, provide end-to-end services, and maintain a realistic mindset. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Dorine Hogendorp, firstname.lastname@example.org
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.