Learning SpecialistApply now
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
If you have innovative ideas about Learning, the desire to achieve results together with your colleagues, experience in Learning processes and want to develop as a Learning Specialist, you are the candidate we are looking for!
We are looking for experienced (at least four to six years) Learning professionals who will work together with the client and a team of Learning agents. Key responsibilities within this role, are:
- Contribute to the client’s Learning Strategy Development, provide assistance and support in reviewing the business strategy by collecting and collating the information needed from the appropriate sources of information.
- Support the implementation of client’s strategy and curriculum planning activities, assist in the review and update of the current curriculum based on the desired retain, refresh and retire guidelines.
- Support the implementation of client’s strategy and deman planning activities, assist in the review and update of the planning tool.
- Manage session readiness (classroom set-up, instructor readiness) and session delivery.
- Provide session support as needed for all associated stakeholders, resolving typical issues that would interfere with the learning environment and successful execution of the training event
- Support nomination and batch enrollment and session roster management
- Create, process, compose and distribute statistical reports and evaluation results.
The location is on the client site in Amsterdam.
At Accenture Operations, we have a real can-do attitude when it comes to our clients’ needs. We live in an age of rapid and dynamic technological development; future business success depends on each company's ability to adapt and evolve.
We work with our talented international experts to understand the practical challenges of modern business (free international one-day delivery? how?) and find the best way to achieve that – using our ingenuity and a set of tools that are constantly changing. Ultimately, we provide our high-profile clients with the platforms and systems they need for their business to run smoothly and operate with high performance.
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree and at least 2-3 years of stable experience in both Learning and relationship management (with clients)
- You are able to build and manage strong relationships internally and externally, able to assist in identifying risks that might occur in the implementation of the program/project plan and suggest work-arounds to mitigate risks; flexible, proactive and have an ambitious mindset aimed at driving service excellence and continuous improvement
- You are fluent in Dutch and English communication and interpersonal skills.
- Management experience is not a must, but can be an advantage
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Tim Boerakker via email@example.com
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.