Kinaxis ConsultantApply now
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
This is you
You are proactive, entrepreneurial, and service-oriented.
You are a motivated and driven person.
You have an insatiable curiosity for new tech inventions.
Cutting-edge is your comfort zone.
The Accenture Technology IPS Supply Chain & Operation Planning is seeking an Kinaxis Business Solutions Consultant to develop and grow our IPS SC&O Planning business for the platform like Kinaxis Rapid Response.
IPS Supply Chain and Operations houses individuals who help clients develop strategies and operating models that integrate planning, procurement, product design, manufacturing, and fulfillment functions within an organization, as well as connect suppliers and customers across the extended supply chain.
Supply Chain Planning professionals develop and implement integrated supply and demand planning solutions that improve cost efficiency, increase business effectiveness, and create synergies and collaboration across companies.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
· Supports identification, assessment of complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
· Closely follows the strategic direction set by management when establishing near term goals.
· Interacts with management at a client and/or within Accenture on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach.
· Works in a team to determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
· Part of medium to large sized Kinaxis Business Solution teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Accenture.
· Ensure that the deliverables support for architecture, capabilities, and operations are consistent across the enterprise and meet the requirements.
· Part of a team to configure the system to support business requirements, design / configure different seeded resources like worksheets, Alerts, Metrics, scorecards, etc.
· Supports end to end testing during System Integration Testing
· Supports User Acceptance Testing
· Works on delivery using Kinaxis to achieve a defined business outcome, working with Interfaces, workflows, and data management/data migration.
· Works to adopt standard business supply chain planning operating model practices.
· Has some knowledge of integrating Kinaxis with host ERP systems for both Inbound and Outbound Interfaces, workflows, Query development, preparation of detailed functional specifications.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in a Business Concentration
- Minimum 2 Years’ experience in Supply Chain Operations and Execution
- Minimum 2 Years in Supply Chain Planning
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in implementation of Kinaxis modules
- Minimum of 2 years of experience implementing supply chain planning business solutions
Professional Skill Requirements
- Experience in other APS tools preferred - SAP APO, BY, i2,Manugistics/JDA, OMP, Aspentech, Quintiq, etc. or at least 1 full life cycle Kinaxis implementation
- Experience of with technical design for inbound / outbound processes
- Intermediate knowledge for Kinaxis Authoring
- Intermediate knowledge at least one major applications: Supply, Aggregate Supply, Capacity, Order Promising, Demand Management, Forecasting, MEIO, S&OP
- Intermediate knowledge of functional integration (ongoing closed loop) to major ERP
This position is open across multiple locations of Europe / UK.
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.