Kick Start Program - InteractiveApply now
Kick Start Program - Interactive
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
This is you
You've always come up with creative and innovative solutions.
Regardless of how busy it is, you remain energetic, sharp and focused.
Starting a conversation feels natural for you, so is networking!
Kick Start your Career at Accenture!
The Kickstart program is specially designed to kick-start your career as Consultant at Accenture.
Good news! You do not need to have a specific background! We are looking for you; a smart, motivated person, who is eager to learn and obviously, isn’t afraid for Change. So, do you (almost) have your Bachelor or Master, and do you want to start your career within consulting? This is your chance! We have a limited amount of exclusive places available. Apply now for the Kickstart program. During this program, there will be 4 area’s where you can land: Accenture Strategy & Consulting, Interactive, Operations & Technology.
The first three weeks of your job:
- Week one: you will receive a general introduction to Accenture and specific training from the department you were assigned to.
- Week two: you will be attending our special Consulting Analyst School, where you learn all the basics of becoming an Accenture Consultant, for example, presentation skills, communication training and design thinking workshops.
From three weeks: you will start within your first real project within Accenture, where you will be coached along the way and receive additional training.
Accenture Interactive: Design, build, communicate & run meaningful experiences at the intersection of purpose and innovation. Within Accenture Interactive you will be an early creator of epic interactive experiences, where you will be combining your business and digital skills. You will focus on topics like: ecommerce, marketing, technical data, product design, CRO, Android/IOS. You will work on a big AI project for example or immerse yourself in the details of UX design. Within the Interactive practice you will work on creative marketing plans for big brands and develop a multi-platform solution. Does these cool activities fit into your career aspirations? If this is how you picture your future, a role at Accenture Interactive is a great opportunity to make your dreams a reality.
- Fulltime available from the 1st of March 2022
- You've finished your Bachelor or Master; For example: Business administration, computer science, data science, marketing, industrial design, econometric, digital business, strategic product design, innovation management or a similar direction.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English;
- Innovation & Technology affinity.
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
- Personal career coach
- Unlimited training & development opportunities
- Office barista
- Friday roof top drinks
- Apply below with your CV and motivation letter;
We are eager to get to know you. For more information about the vacancy, you can contact Josephine Sillevis Smitt via email@example.com
Applying for jobs can be both exciting as overwhelming - and we believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit.
Found a fitting vacancy or role or want to pitch and propose your own ideas for an assignment? Great! Apply by uploading your CV and cover letter to start the process.
Play a set of neuroscience-based games that objectively measures cognitive and personality traits to assess if you match the job. Remember, there is no right or wrong way to play the games - because every trait makes you a great fit for a specific job.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role and Accenture.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are both happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the new joiners and start your career at Accenture.