Junior Workday Technology ConsultantApply now
Junior Workday Technology Consultant
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
- Status meeting with your supervisor
- Attend client meetings and gather business requirements
- Build technical integrations with downstream systems
- Test your integration in downstream systems
- Discuss the outcome of your integrations with your supervisor
- Present the best solution to your client
- Master or bachelor’s degree, preferable in computer sciences or information technology.
- Experience with XML , XSLT is an advantage
- Preferable a background in coding (Java)
- Desire to work in an HR information systems (HRIS) environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Drive to make complex issues simple and understandable for the clients
- Aspiration to lead the integration stream in future projects
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation
- Bonus program
- Discount on Accenture shares
- Lease car
- Smartphone and laptop
- A lot of training -and development opportunities
Applying for jobs can be both exciting as overwhelming - and we believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
Play a set of neuroscience-based games that objectively measures cognitive and personality traits to assess if you match the job. Remember, there is no right or wrong way to play the games - because every trait makes you a great fit for a specific job.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role and Accenture.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are both happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the new joiners and start your career at Accenture.