Junior Technology Strategy ConsultantApply now
Junior Technology Strategy Consultant
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
- Interpreting the commercial mechanics of businesses and the role of technology in accelerating value realization
- Working with our clients to shape and execute business visions enabled by realistic roadmaps of capability development framed within well-defined governance
- Working with our clients to translate and leverage technology to maximize strategic impact articulated in structured enterprise architectures to help deliver tangible business outcomes
- Working with industry and business specialists to develop comprehensive digital and technology strategies, including IT opportunity assessment, investment portfolio management, information strategy, sourcing strategy, enterprise architecture strategy and more
- Analyzing current issues and building a fact-based approach to developing and implementing client visions, road maps and governance to address today's business needs and support future growth
- Assisting our clients to build the required capabilities for growth and innovation in order to sustain competitive advantage
- Developing a deep understanding of emerging technologies to feed value creation opportunities that often disrupt traditional industry value chains and challenge orthodoxies
- Working in multi-disciplinary teams to shape, propose, communicate and implement programs
- Contributing to our thought leadership at the intersect of business and technology
- Academic degree, preferably focusing on the intersection of Business and IT, such as Information Management (MSc, MBA)
- Excellent WO and VWO results, especially on the beta courses
- Extra-curricular activities (e.g. board and/or international experience)
- Strong personality, presentation and communicative skills
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Proven affinity with Digital/IT (e.g., in your hobbies or work experience)
- Strong desire to work in technology-driven business transformation and curiosity around opportunities and threats posed by innovation and industry convergence
- Knowledge of, and/or passion for, technology trends e.g. Robotics, Big Data, Advanced Machine Learning, Internet of Things
- Intellectual capacity to develop creative and breakthrough solutions
- Strong analytical skills, understanding of complex issues, the ability to quickly absorb information, conceptual and creative problem-solving excellence
- Equally comfortable in the role of business or IT strategist; able to rapidly assess the IT implications of business strategy and the business implications of IT strategy
- First class written and verbal communication skills; the ability to articulate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Leadership qualities; the ability to easily establish trust-based relationships and gain valuable insights through collaboration and communication
- Drive; enjoys a challenge, proven ability to adapt and remove obstacles to achieve results, determination and optimism
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
- January 24: application deadline
- February 14: Jobday (9:00-17:00)
Applying for jobs can be both exciting as overwhelming - and we believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
Play a set of neuroscience-based games that objectively measures cognitive and personality traits to assess if you match the job. Remember, there is no right or wrong way to play the games - because every trait makes you a great fit for a specific job.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role and Accenture.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are both happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the new joiners and start your career at Accenture.