Junior Technology Specialist - HeerlenApply now
Junior Technology Specialist - Heerlen
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
Within Accenture’s office in Heerlen we provide you the opportunity to grow your career in Technology on a variety of skills and diverse projects to create a career that fits your ambitions.Your team
Accenture Technology leverages design thinking, industry insights and the latest digital and Security methodologies to help clients innovate, grow and improve their businesses. Our expertise, capabilities and experience mean that our clients (including some of the biggest brands in the world) trust us to find the right solutions for their needs
Together with our talented international colleagues, we focus on connecting the needs of businesses with the new possibilities that come with technological progress. Because that's where the real challenges are: inventing and testing things that have never been tried before, getting new applications ready for roll-out, and ultimately guiding clients to select and implement the right technologies – including state of the art Security solutions - to transform their businesses.
At the Accenture Innovation Center for Smart Services in Heerlen, we bring the latest technologies to our global clients to become leading in their industry. In our office, we have the right mix of subject experts and innovative graduates to provide creative, smart and industry-changing solutions. From Blockchain to Robotics Process Automation and Project Management Officer to Cloud Services. We do not only want to impact our clients but also the people around us and the region we work and live in, for example via the local initiatives of our Corporate Citizenship Program. With the right personal coaching and the local and international projects, we offer you to be at your best and shape your career.
We are looking for team members, who have a Bachelor or Master diploma in Business, Technology, Data Science, Machine learning, or other related study. Prior experience in the technology field is a pré.
- Fluent English;
- Fluent in Dutch and/or German is a pré;
- Agile minded, team-player, eager to learn and customer focused;
- Genuinely interested to become an expert in the implementation of the newest technologies;
- Fast learner, you watch trends in your area and are not afraid of applying new technologies and solutions;
- Cloud-oriented business and hyperscaler technology (e.g. AWS, GCP and/or Azure) interest you. Cloud engineering or architecture knowledge and experience are a pré (e.g. Docker, Terrarform, Kubernetes).
- Experience with Blue Prism, UiPath, or Automation Anywhere is preferred, if you have no experience with these tools, we will train you.
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowances
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are your ready to join Accenture as a Technology Specialist? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Maarten Peters, firstname.lastname@example.org.