Junior Technology Advisory ConsultantApply now
Junior Technology Advisory Consultant
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
This is you
You find new ways to solve complex challenges.
Regardless the process, you find a way to make it more efficient.
You are a natural-born leader.
You like to find new and better ways to do things.
Are you passionate about the disruptive impact of digital? Do you have an interest in technology? Do you get energy from solving complex puzzles and working in teams? Are you proactive, results-oriented and above all do you have the ambition to deliver results together with the client? Accenture Technology Strategy & Advisory may just be the place for you!
Joining the team means becoming part of a close-knit group of consultants that serves Accenture’s clients with the best and brightest insights regarding business and technology strategy. Our values include challenging our clients’ norms, building trusted relationships, and embracing diversity as a source of creativity and inspiration. We collaborate closely with experts globally to bring the best to our clients every day and stay relevant to their changing needs.
As part of our growing Technology Strategy & Advisory team, we are looking for a Junior Technology Advisory Consultant. As a junior consultant you will work in high performance teams to address priority C-suite issues with precision and speed. Together with your team of young and enthusiastic colleagues, you work in direct contact with our clients. You help them gain an understanding of their most important challenges, analyze the different solutions and communicate your recommendations to the client. In this way you are directly contributing to the client’s success, as well as Accenture’s.
Within our Technology Strategy & Advisory team, your role will be to help our clients to transform successfully to stay ahead as information-driven, digital organizations, by e.g.:
• Analyzing current issues and building a fact-based approach to developing and implementing client visions, road maps and governance to address today's business needs and support future growth
• Describing, co-creating and implementing a client’s transformation journey e.g to Cloud, becoming more agile or more data-driven organization
• Developing a deep understanding of emerging technologies to feed value creation opportunities that often disrupt traditional industry value chains and challenge orthodoxies
• Contributing to our thought leadership at the intersection of business and technology
• Communicating complex technology concepts easily towards clients and build lasting trusted relationships
• Utilize the power of One Accenture by leveraging the right teams from other disciplines such as Security, Technology, Operations, etc.
• Contributing to our practice and help the team grow and develop by e.g. participating and organizing events, creating points-of-view, and sharing your knowledge contribute
Our consultants in Strategy & Consulting are changing businesses every day using deep industry insights, knowledge and innovative ideas. Positioned at the crucial intersection of business, technology and industry, we devise creative new strategies based on trends, insights and data. With an eye for competitive advantage, digital disruption, operating models and the future workforce, we take on the challenge of designing and implementing transformative business solutions, using the newest technology.
Our research-based advice and situational analyses enable our clients to act with speed and confidence. Whether we're investigating complex issues or identifying new opportunities, our work always comes down to one thing: unlocking value and creating real, tangible impacts.
• Academic degree
• Excellent WO and VWO results, especially on the beta courses
• Extra-curricular activities (e.g. board and/or international experience)
• Strong personality, presentation and communicative skills
• Fluent in Dutch and English – spoken and written
• Proven affinity with Digital/IT and Technology (e.g., in your hobbies or work experience)
Additional Preferred Qualifications
• Strong desire to work in technology-driven business transformation and curiosity around opportunities and threats posed by innovation and industry convergence
• Intellectual capacity to develop creative and breakthrough solutions
• Strong analytical skills, understanding of complex issues, the ability to quickly absorb information, conceptual and creative problem-solving excellence
• First class written and verbal communication skills; the ability to articulate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner
• Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
• Leadership qualities: the ability to easily establish trust-based relationships and gain valuable insights through collaboration and communication
• Drive: enjoys a challenge, proven ability to adapt and remove obstacles to achieve results, determination and optimism
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
• A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
• An expense allowance
• Discount on Accenture shares
• The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Josephine Sillevis Smitt -
Applying for jobs can be both exciting as overwhelming - and we believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit.
Found a fitting vacancy or role or want to pitch and propose your own ideas for an assignment? Great! Apply by uploading your CV and cover letter to start the process.
Play a set of neuroscience-based games that objectively measures cognitive and personality traits to assess if you match the job. Remember, there is no right or wrong way to play the games - because every trait makes you a great fit for a specific job.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role and Accenture.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are both happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the new joiners and start your career at Accenture.