Junior Network AnalystApply now
Junior Network Analyst
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
Always wanted to be part of a winning team, continuously develop yourself and be part of projects that makes a difference for our clients on a global scale? If you are, then Accenture can provide the best opportunities for you to grow and learn. As one of Accenture Network Junior Consultants you will be supporting our clients in their journey to become true digital disrupting businesses with the latest technology to release the ‘New’.
As Network Junior Consultant you will help Accenture clients transforming their networks and IT infrastructures to quicker, more robust, more efficient and simpler technologies to respond to evolving needs. We are ambitious to create a digital strategy with Software Defined and Cloud Networking solutions to disappear limitations of legacy services.
In our team you’ll have the opportunity to shape your career path on technical skills or functional roles. You’ll have numerous opportunities to grow and develop with technology training and certification programs.
Key responsibilities may include:
- Network Optimization and Transformation for WAN, LAN and Wireless Networks
- Network Assessment, Design and Implementation
- Network Security and Automation
- Cloud and Software-Defined Networking
- Working with Agile and DevOps frameworks
Accenture Technology leverages design thinking, industry insights and the latest digital methodologies to help clients innovate, grow and improve their businesses. Our expertise, capabilities and experience mean that our clients (including some of the biggest brands in the world) trust us to find the right solutions for their needs.
Together with our talented international colleagues, we focus on connecting the needs of businesses with the new possibilities that come with technological progress. Because that's where the real challenges are: inventing and testing things that have never been tried before, getting new applications ready for roll-out, and ultimately guiding clients to select and implement the right technologies to transform their businesses.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications Engineering or relevant studies;
- Education and /or Trainings in Business management is a plus
- 0 - 2 years Technical and /or Functional experience in Networking and Telecommunications technologies
- Eager to learn and develop skills, analytical, service-minded and you should definitely be a team-player
- Interested in client facing roles and projects
- Knowledge or experience in Cloud and Infrastructure Services is a plus
- Certifications on Routing, Switching, Security and VoIP is a plus otherwise willingness to retrieve these certificates
- Certifications on AWS Networking, MS Azure Solutions Architect or Google Cloud Networking is a plus
- Fluent in English and Dutch preferably
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Maarten Peters via email@example.com
Applying for jobs can be both exciting as overwhelming - and we believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit.
Found a fitting vacancy or role or want to pitch and propose your own ideas for an assignment? Great! Apply by uploading your CV and cover letter to start the process.
Play a set of neuroscience-based games that objectively measures cognitive and personality traits to assess if you match the job. Remember, there is no right or wrong way to play the games - because every trait makes you a great fit for a specific job.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role and Accenture.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are both happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the new joiners and start your career at Accenture.