Junior MES Consultant - Industry XApply now
Junior MES Consultant - Industry X
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
In Industry X we shape the future of making things, and the things we make.
You are you a true innovator, visionaire and problem solver in the field of Engineering and Manufacturing. You are a next generation leader that drives digital transformations and helps our clients transform their organizations to innovate, launch new products and ensure long-term sustainability. You look at products and processes from ideation to industrialization to their end-of-life by using the power of data and digital ingenuity to help our clients redefine the products they make and how they make them. Your vision for value starts with the customer journey, extends across the enterprise, and then back again, leading to greater productivity, growth and sustainability. You touch the product lifecycle every step of the way:
- How products are designed and engineered
- How products are sourced and supplied
- How products are manufactured
- How products are serviced, returned and renewed
As Enterprise System Partners (ESP), part of Accenture Industry X , we are working in the domain of Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES), which means that the solutions we are working on are directly impacting how factories around the world are managing their manufacturing processes.
Our team is responsible for the end-to-end MES project implementations, which includes both solution analysis (assessment, requirements, process design, solution design) and solution implementation (configuration, development, testing).
- Getting familiar with one or more MES solutions provided by our partners
- Partner with technical leads and clients to support the design, development, documentation, and implementation of Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) for a growing client base
- Work collaboratively with business users to define the needs and design solutions that add value
- Being responsible for the development, configuration, testing and deployment of Electronic Batch Records (EBR)
- Being responsible for the documentation of MES configuration and validation of EBRs
- Implementing MES solutions and integrating with ERP and control equipment
- Working as part of a local or geographically distributed team
- Working every day in an Agile Environment, using the Scrum methodology
- Short-term project based business travel when required
At Industry X we like to do it differently. We embrace change. We reimagine. We transform. How companies design, engineer, manufacture, service and maintain their products. We embed sustainability and bring digital into every part of the company’s enterprise. We create value by strategy and design, unraveling complexities with our approach as a powerful instrument of change. The way we do so is by designing and engineering products, platforms and services that build bridges between users, technology and business needs. Putting people and planet in the center of everything we do to add value to our clients’ businesses. Are you ready to make a difference? The time for change is now
- Bachelor/MS of Computer Science / Engineering or equivalent exposure to the IT industry
- Manufacturing Industry experience is considered a plus (Pharmaceutical, Automotive, Food& Beverages, etc.)
- Ability to collaborate in a team-oriented, multicultural environment
- Effective organization and prioritization skills
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills - both written and verbal
- Fluency in English is a must, knowledge of Dutch language is considered a plus
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
- Flexible working arrangements and working from home possible
- Wide range of training opportunities
- Opportunity to volunteer time and skills for the benefit of communities and the environment
- Working on international projects with a globally diverse team
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you. Please note: you can hand in your cover letter in the same box as your CV.
Questions? Connect with Wieke Agricola through firstname.lastname@example.org.
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.
Recruiter Strategy & Consulting and Industry X