Junior Manager ResourcesApply now
Junior Manager Resources
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
This role will work closely with the HSE practice lead to support our client accounts and project teams throughout the life cycle from innovation, sales & business development, through consulting and advisory engagements, to the design and delivery of solutions and services.
This opportunity requires an ability to build & maintain relationships, manage different levels of stakeholders (technical as well as managerial), lead teams in successful project delivery, use Accenture’s innovation architecture to help clients identify relevant HSE value improvement opportunities and organize programs to ensure tangible performance benefits are realized. It also requires good affinity of how to exploit the convergence of IT (business applications) with OT (operational, real-time systems and automation) systems combined with process and organization transformation in order to build and deliver a culture of HSE excellence.
Accenture Consulting changes businesses every day, using insights, knowledge, and innovative ideas. They get to know the clients and their industries intimately, across five areas of expertise: Communications, media & technology – Financial services – Health and public service – Products (including pharmaceuticals) – Natural resources and utilities.
Together with the world’s major companies and talented international colleagues, you are to take on the challenge of designing and applying transformative business solutions, using the newest technology.
- Degree qualified in an engineering or science related subject
- 6+ years of HSE consulting and / or industry experience
- Strong technical competence in HSE, and knowledge of relevant regulations / requirements with demonstrated application of HSE practices within industry environments
- Has worked in (consulting) team delivery and project / team leading roles, with a track record of managing and delivering projects successfully on time and on budget
- Ability to take a pragmatic approach to improving HSE standards in the work place
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Willing to travel to domestic and international locations
- Good client contacts and industry network is highly desirable
Accenture is a marvelous place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you'll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we're proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense, and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides high-profile, demanding projects and a nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
- Up to 3 days paid voluntary leave
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Arnout Streekstra, Arnout.firstname.lastname@example.org
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.