Junior Embedded Software Developer - Industry XApply now
Junior Embedded Software Developer - Industry X
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
Do you also see that the field of embedded software is on the verge of disruption? With products becoming smart and connected this means our software developers work on defining the future way of working for our clients. Our developers therefor not only have profound technical knowledge, they understand and work on the latest developments in the field, write rock solid code and deliver the highest value solution in the smallest amount of time.
This is your chance to work in a startup environment with the network possibilities of a big corporate. We are building a new team in a new environment in the infamous Innovation Powerhouse in Eindhoven (NL) among the world’s top talents in design-driven product innovation.
As an Industry X Embedded Software Developer, you will be the one realizing the embedded digital solutions for our clients globally and show how modern development teams work.
- Design and implement software of embedded devices and systems from requirements to production and commercial deployment in various industries for smart connected products.
- Design, develop, code, test and debug system software.
- Review code and design, adhering to the quality guidelines.
- Analyze and enhance efficiency, stability and scalability of system resources.
- Integrate and validate new product designs.
- Support software QA and optimize I/O performance.
- Interface with hardware design and development.
- Assess third party and open-source software.
- Apply Agile and XP development practices including test-driven development (TDD), continuous integration, pair programming and/or mob programming and continuous delivery and/or continuous deployment.
Accenture Technology leverages design thinking, industry insights and the latest digital and Security methodologies to help clients innovate, grow and improve their businesses. Our expertise, capabilities and experience mean that our clients (including some of the biggest brands in the world) trust us to find the right solutions for their needs.
Together with our talented international colleagues, we focus on connecting the needs of businesses with the new possibilities that come with technological progress. Because that's where the real challenges are: inventing and testing things that have never been tried before, getting new applications ready for roll-out, and ultimately guiding clients to select and implement the right technologies – including state of the art Security solutions - to transform their businesses.
- You are excellent in verbal and written communication skills in both Dutch and English.
- You hold a Bachelor and/or Master’s degree in Computer Engineering, Electric-Electronics Engineering or related fields.
- You have at least 1 year of experience developing software solutions in an Agile and multidisciplinary environment.
- You have experience in programming languages: C/C++, embedded C.
- You have experience in Embedded Operating Systems, Linux tools and compiler tools and embedded Linux build systems.
- You are familiar with scripting languages (e.g., bash, python) and CI/CD tools and technologies (e.g., git, Jenkins).
- You always strive to deliver the best results, are a quick learner, read up on and put the latest developments in this work field in practice.
- You have excellent problem-solving skills, are open minded and eager to work on the latest innovations of our clients in an environment with people who embrace change and are at the forefront of innovation.
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
- The opportunity to work for a wide range of international clients.
- An inspiring work environment with teams working in at the forefront of innovation.
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Annick van Kerkum, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applying for jobs can be both exciting as overwhelming - and we believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit.
Found a fitting vacancy or role or want to pitch and propose your own ideas for an assignment? Great! Apply by uploading your CV and cover letter to start the process.
Play a set of neuroscience-based games that objectively measures cognitive and personality traits to assess if you match the job. Remember, there is no right or wrong way to play the games - because every trait makes you a great fit for a specific job.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role and Accenture.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are both happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the new joiners and start your career at Accenture.