Junior Digital Consultant / Commerce TraineeshipApply now
Junior Digital Consultant / Commerce Traineeship
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
This is you
You've always come up with creative and innovative solutions.
Regardless of how busy it is, you remain energetic, sharp and focused.
Starting a conversation feels natural for you, so is networking!
As a Junior Digital Consultant, you work in highly collaborative mode with the client and the Accenture and other teams to capture and document business requirements, customer journey flows, and functional designs in areas of E-Commerce and/or Experience Management solutions. You are the linking pin between the client and Development teams and have a deep interest in the Technological background of the Digital solutions so that you can team up with the developers in the team.
The Commerce Traineeship is an accelerator program to kick-start your career. In your first four months, you’ll get a head start on digital commerce at Accenture by learning the ins- and outs of the major commerce platforms such as SAP Commerce and get officially certified. Furthermore, you’ll learn about our commerce offerings and how to apply agile project management and service design thinking in your projects. During this period, you will build up relevant work experience as a junior Digital IT consultant and make an impact at one of our clients
As a Junior Digital Consultant and commerce professional you are now ready to make a true impact in your projects at our clients:
- You play a pivotal role in helping our clients to achieve success in their E-Commerce / Experience Management transformation. The key role you will play are the (lead) Consultant / Business Analyst.
- You capture business requirements in the form of epics, features, and user stories, and make sure the acceptance criteria for the user stories are clear.
- You understand and show the functional and technical possibilities of E-Commerce or Experience Management packages to facilitate effective discussions with the client
- You occasionally get ‘hands-on’ and configure the packages together with the Developers
- You use customer journey flows to structure the user stories in the right context.
- You help the client in understanding the business value of the business requirements and facilitate in the prioritization.
- You act as an advisor and propose alternatives that provide more or similar business value to fewer costs.
- You act as the connecting pin on a day-to-day basis with the client’s Product Owner, the User Experience specialists and the technical development team.
- During implementation, you collaborate with the Testing team to prepare for the end to end tests.
At Accenture Interactive, we consider ourselves as the most effective 'digital enablers' around. And with good reason: our work includes pioneering next-level marketing, implementing industry-changing digital transformations and improving business performance using digital technology and data insights. We bridge the gap between brand promise and expectations - by creating transformative Experiences.
We collaborate closely with our clients (including some world-famous brand names) to figure out what the possibilities are for their business. Innovating through cloud, mobility, media or analytics, our end goal is to design and deliver custom digital solutions that really work in the field – whether that’s online or offline.
- A completed IT related master’s degree. Ideal profiles have followed a study that combines both business and IT.
- You have (study related) experience with topics around Digital.
- Excellent communication skills, structured, strong analytical and results-oriented mindset.
- Excellent command of Dutch and English spoken and written.
- And lastly, you are also a proactive team player
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Lisette Werkman, firstname.lastname@example.org
Applying for jobs can be both exciting as overwhelming - and we believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit.
Found a fitting vacancy or role or want to pitch and propose your own ideas for an assignment? Great! Apply by uploading your CV and cover letter to start the process.
Play a set of neuroscience-based games that objectively measures cognitive and personality traits to assess if you match the job. Remember, there is no right or wrong way to play the games - because every trait makes you a great fit for a specific job.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role and Accenture.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are both happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the new joiners and start your career at Accenture.