Junior Creative Technologist / Concept DesignerApply now
Junior Creative Technologist / Concept Designer
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
As a Creative Technologist, you have this DNA: You're a maker. You write code and you create digital/physical products that are useful and beautiful. You love wearing different hats, getting your hands dirty and love working together with people from different backgrounds and expertise to deliver high quality work.
- Sync up with our team of creative experts that build useful and beautiful digital products that the end user will love.
- Experiment with new technologies(AI, IoT, Blockchain, Extended Reality, etc.) and explore how they can add value in various contexts.
- Drive innovation and application of new technologies based on customer needs and project requirements.
- Participate in technical workshops and create playgrounds to allow the team to understand new technologies and ideate on top of them.
- Share your knowledge with the Design Chapter and Accenture Interactive to inspire.
- Create within short-cycle projects a working prototype that can be tested and demonstrated to clients.
- Participate in workshops that highlight how technologies can play a role in adding value to the end customer and business.
- Work together with the Innovation Lead in order to maintain a relevant lab portfolio.
- Stays educated on latest trends and practices across state of the art software development.
At Accenture Interactive, we consider ourselves as the most effective 'digital enablers' around. And with good reason: our work includes pioneering next-level marketing, implementing industry-changing digital transformations and improving business performance using digital technology and data insights. We bridge the gap between brand promise and expectations - by creating transformative Experiences.
Our Amsterdam office is home to 220+ fun-loving team of clever, passionate people. We think, we plot, and we create digital products and experiences that help our clients solve problems and seize opportunities.You will be working side by side product designers, business designers, creative technologists and many more to deliver human-centred experiences that drive value for our clients.
- You have masters degree from an education institution in the areas of technology, design or a related field.
- Experience with a few emerging technologies - machine learning, extended reality, physical + digital, etc.
- Experience with design/other creative endeavors.
- Able to express yourself and your ideas extremely well in English (both writing and speaking).
- You are aware that a job is more than just the job-description. To be honest we don't live by job descriptions, and we want to fit the role to the person.
Accenture is a marvelous place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you'll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we're proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense, and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides high-profile, demanding projects and a nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits:
- You will get the opportunity to expand your professional network with sustainability leaders from the largest Dutch companies
- A work environment with a focus on your personal development, in which you will get a lot of responsibility.
- The opportunity to be part of a young and vivid team of ambitious colleagues and leads.
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.Questions? Connect with Lisette Werkman, firstname.lastname@example.org
Applying for jobs can be both exciting as overwhelming - and we believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit.
Found a fitting vacancy or role or want to pitch and propose your own ideas for an assignment? Great! Apply by uploading your CV and cover letter to start the process.
Play a set of neuroscience-based games that objectively measures cognitive and personality traits to assess if you match the job. Remember, there is no right or wrong way to play the games - because every trait makes you a great fit for a specific job.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role and Accenture.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are both happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the new joiners and start your career at Accenture.