Junior Consultant Industry XApply now
Junior Consultant Industry X
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
This is you
You find new ways to solve complex challenges.
Regardless the process, you find a way to make it more efficient.
You are a natural-born leader.
You like to find new and better ways to do things.
This is you
In Industry X we shape the future of making things, and the things we make.
You are you a true innovator, visionaire and problem solver in the field of Engineering and Manufacturing. You are a next generation leader that drives digital transformations and helps our clients transform their organizations to innovate, launch new products and ensure long-term sustainability. You look at products and processes from ideation to industrialization to their end-of-life by using the power of data and digital ingenuity to help our clients redefine the products they make and how they make them. Your vision for value starts with the customer journey, extends across the enterprise, and then back again, leading to greater productivity, growth and sustainability. You touch the product lifecycle every step of the way:
- How products are designed and engineered
- How products are sourced and supplied
- How products are manufactured
- How products are serviced, returned and renewed
Within Industry X in the Netherlands you will work with the best teams in the world on digital transformation projects for diverse international clients spanning all industries. You will:
- Work on cutting-edge digital transformation programs to drive product, process & innovation activities at our clients and engage in client facing and thought leadership activities in the Engineering & Manufacturing domain.
- Be passionate to work on Industry X related technologies and inspire others on the latest and greatest trends and innovations.
- Collaborate with technical architects and business teams across the world to find solutions and value and subsequently lead your team to deliver these.
- You are a true team player with great analytical and problem-solving skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Learn and to grow within the field of Industry X. You are open and eager to learn new technologies and methodologies and gain broad experience across industries.
Our consultants in Industry X are changing businesses every day using deep industry insights, knowledge and innovative ideas. Positioned at the crucial intersection of business, technology and industry, we devise creative new strategies based on trends, insights and data. With an eye for competitive advantage, digital disruption, operating models and the future workforce, we take on the challenge of designing and implementing transformative business solutions, using the newest technology.
Our research-based advice and situational analyses enable our clients to act with speed and confidence. Whether we're investigating complex issues or identifying new opportunities, our work always comes down to one thing: unlocking value and creating real, tangible impacts.
- You have a Master or Bachelor degree with a strong affinity for technology, consulting and innovation
- You are passionate about digital transformations and Industry X related solutions
- You have experience with different project management methods such as Waterfall and Agile
- You are fluent in English, both spoken and written
- You are able to travel to (international) client sites (in compliance with up-to-date travel policies)
You have just graduated or have 0-2 years of relevant digital transformation experience, and you are keen to start and grow in one or more of the following Industry X areas:
- Engineering and R&D Digitization (e.g. digital twin & thread, next-generation R&D and PLM)
- Smart connected product design & development (e.g. IoT-connected, software-enabled devices)
- Product platform engineering & modernization (e.g. connected software-based platforms and layers)
- Product as-a-service enablement (e.g. servitization transformations and aftermarket enablement)
- Production and operations (e.g. IT/OT integration, factory of the future, IIoT and sensor technology, machine learning, MES integration and more)
- Digital transformation of capital projects (e.g. smart connected project execution for the engineering and construction industry)
- Intelligent asset management services (e.g. machine learning and IoT to turn your asset data into actionable insights)
- Digital industrial workforce (e.g using AR/VR), mobility, IoT to drive worker safety and efficiency)
- Autonomous robotics systems (e.g. smart cobotics solutions fostering transformation to autonomous operations)
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
- Flexible working arrangements and working from home possible
- Wide range of training opportunities
- Opportunity to volunteer time and skills for the benefit of communities and the environment
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you. Please note: you can hand in your cover letter in the same box as your CV.
Questions? Connect with Wieke Agricola through firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applying for jobs can be both exciting as overwhelming - and we believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit.
Found a fitting vacancy or role or want to pitch and propose your own ideas for an assignment? Great! Apply by uploading your CV and cover letter to start the process.
Play a set of neuroscience-based games that objectively measures cognitive and personality traits to assess if you match the job. Remember, there is no right or wrong way to play the games - because every trait makes you a great fit for a specific job.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role and Accenture.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are both happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the new joiners and start your career at Accenture.