Junior Cloud Security SpecialistApply now
Junior Cloud Security Specialist
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
As a Cloud Security Junior Specialist at Accenture Security, you will support our clients to secure their Cloud environments in engaging projects that span across the perspectives of people, process, and technology.
You will be part of the Cloud Security team and work in projects across multiple organizations. You will get hands-on experience and grow your career in Cloud security while learning about the broader field of security at organisations. Typical activities that you will support or execute as part of a larger team are:
- Work together with our clients to assess their Cloud security posture and maturity
- Design and execute secure migration journeys to the Cloud
- Deploy, integrate, and improve Cloud security solutions
At Accenture Security, we lead the field with our holistic approach, working carefully with our clients to help them identify and address security challenges. The impact of our work reaches throughout the entire security lifecycle and across value chains, ultimately keeping businesses and end users protected all over the world.
In practice, that might mean deploying cutting-edge security systems, using AI to analyse security risks, or developing defence strategies based on a combination of technology and user behaviour. We aren't limited to a single set of tools to deliver security for our clients, so we take a proactive and creative approach to finding the best solution for every security problem.
- A strong interest in Cloud security and the willingness to learn and develop in the field;
- Bachelor or master’s degree in a (Cyber) Security related study, an Information Technology related study, or equivalent;
- A Cloud vendor certification (e.g. AWS/Azure fundamentals) is preferred but not required;
- An Infrastructure certification (e.g. CompTIA Network+) is preferred but not required;
- A team player with strong social and communicative skills that can analyse, address, and solve complex problems;
- Familiar with the concepts of Cloud Service Providers (CSP); shared responsibility model, networking, IaaS/PaaS/SaaS, CASB;
- Open to hands-on engineering experience with Cloud platforms such as Azure, AWS, and GCP and the security services they offer;
- Fluent in English
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and continue learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow what you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
- Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (lease car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Annick van Kerkum through email@example.com.
Applying for jobs can be both exciting as overwhelming - and we believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit.
Found a fitting vacancy or role or want to pitch and propose your own ideas for an assignment? Great! Apply by uploading your CV and cover letter to start the process.
Play a set of neuroscience-based games that objectively measures cognitive and personality traits to assess if you match the job. Remember, there is no right or wrong way to play the games - because every trait makes you a great fit for a specific job.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role and Accenture.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are both happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the new joiners and start your career at Accenture.