Junior Automation DeveloperApply now
Junior Automation Developer
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
- Abstract and analytically strong, you are able to understand business processes;
- Passionate about your field of expertise (automation) and ambitious, you want to grow as a person and professional;
- Fast learning, you watch trends in your area and are not afraid of applying new technologies and solutions.
- The ability to work to another’s design with a thorough approach and good communication skills
At Accenture we provide you with the equipment and training necessary to put your skills and strengths into place and be ready for the future. Our diverse workplace enables openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. Besides this we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation, for example: bicycle plan, travel expenses and NS business card
- Laptop & smartphone
- Bonus, expense allowance & pension arrangement
Applying for jobs can be both exciting as overwhelming - and we believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
Play a set of neuroscience-based games that objectively measures cognitive and personality traits to assess if you match the job. Remember, there is no right or wrong way to play the games - because every trait makes you a great fit for a specific job.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role and Accenture.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are both happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the new joiners and start your career at Accenture.