(Jr.) Business Consultant - Microsoft AdvisoryApply now
(Jr.) Business Consultant - Microsoft Advisory
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
Want to help customers with their strategic choices of no code/low code platform? To help them transform and automate their business processes? Do you get energized advising customer about the latest technology based on the Microsoft platform, to help them in their digital journey and to create a competitive advantage? Then this is the job you’ve been waiting for!
As a (Jr.) Business Consultant - Microsoft Advisory in the Accenture Microsoft Business Group (AMBG), you’ll play a key role in discovering, describing and co-creating customer’s apps. This involves identifying which business processes should be digitalized and can maximize client returns. As a consultant of the Microsoft team at Accenture, you develop the app visions and make it industry or client specific. You co-create the roadmap and approach with the customer and possibly our partners Microsoft and Avanade. You will lead the design thinking workshops and the hackathons and ideate with examples and blue sky thinking. You will also be involved in preparing the client for citizen development and enabling the change.
We established AMBG to extend our partnership and to bring a new level of investment and collaboration across the companies. This is a truly unique partnerships between Accenture, as the number 1 partner of Microsoft, Avanade, with our technical skills and Microsoft itself. AMBG is one of the fastest growing areas within Accenture.
Accenture Technology leverages design thinking, industry insights and the latest digital and Security methodologies to help clients innovate, grow and improve their businesses. Our expertise, capabilities and experience mean that our clients (including some of the biggest brands in the world) trust us to find the right solutions for their needs.
Together with our talented international colleagues, we focus on connecting the needs of businesses with the new possibilities that come with technological progress. Because that's where the real challenges are: inventing and testing things that have never been tried before, getting new applications ready for roll-out, and ultimately guiding clients to select and implement the right technologies – including state of the art Security solutions - to transform their businesses.
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in computer-science or business&IT related education (Bonus points if you also have a business administration degree)
- 1-4 years of client facing consulting experience, ideally supporting large scale transformation programs.
- A strong focus on application modernization and managing security in the cloud
- 1-4 years of experience with Dynamics 365
- Experience with Power Apps projects is preferred
- Great communication skills; ability to tailor your message and language to your audience
- Strong analytical skills: ability to translate complex business requirements in a solid advice to the customer
- Ability to work in dynamic, cross functional teams within Accenture and its ecosystem
- Experience in Design Thinking Methodologies
Accenture is an incredible place to work and to keep learning. By joining us, you have the opportunity to work on interesting customer cases in an international and cross functional team, at the front of innovation empowered by the Microsoft platform. Also, you can further elevate your professional and personal development by leveraging various learning opportunities. Plus, it gets even better with the excellent employee benefits we offer:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- A personal learning budget
- Discount on Accenture shares
- Possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are your ready to join Accenture as a full-stack engineer? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Annick van Kerkum, firstname.lastname@example.org
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.