Transform the world around you by unleashing your skills and crafting the next generation of technology. Put your expertise to work as part of the world’s largest independent technology services provider and lead the way as a trendsetter in your digital field. We’re ready if you are.Available projects The Accenture Innovation Center for Smart Services located at the Brightlands campus in Heerlen offers graduation opportunities IT and Technology for HBO and Master graduation students. We have a new and vibrant office at which we bring innovative solutions to international clients. To help create these solutions we have internships in the following field:
- Artificial Intelligence (NLP, Image Processing, Deep Learning, Machine Learning, in combination with TUE Blue Jay)
- Blockchain Software Development (front-end and back-end)
- Robotics Process Automation
- Soccer Data Analytics
- Embedded Software (Smart Soccer Table development)
- Web/Mobile Development
- MuleSoft Development
- Salesforce Development
- Cloud & Infrastructure
- Automation and/or Performance Testing
- Facility management
- Marketing and internal communication
- Bachelor or Master graduate student in IT or Technology
- Genuine interest in new technologies and applications for new technologies
- Motivated, eager and willing to learn
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Period: 4-6 months
- Hours per week: 40
- Location: Heerlen, flexible workplace
- Start date: September or February
- Internship allowance: Yes, also travel expense allowance
- Other details: Accenture laptop
Finding and applying for an internship can be both exciting as overwhelming - and we believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit.
Found a fitting internship? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
Play a set of neuroscience-based games that objectively measures cognitive and personality traits to assess if you match the job. Remember, there is no right or wrong way to play the games - because every trait makes you a great fit for a specific job.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions, possible thesis, past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role and Accenture.
If we are both happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and interns and start your career at Accenture!