IT Infrastructure EngineerApply now
IT Infrastructure Engineer
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
This is you
You are proactive, entrepreneurial, and service-oriented.
You are a motivated and driven person.
You have an insatiable curiosity for new tech inventions.
Cutting-edge is your comfort zone.
Are you interested in innovative IT Cloud solutions enabling high performing businesses in the ever-changing and digitalized world? Do you want to help Accenture’s clients transform their Infrastructure to become high-performing businesses by using the latest technologies? Do you understand business requirements well enough to translate them into more technical IT principles?
By joining us you can make great things happen to some of the world's largest and most exciting companies. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
The Cloud First Infrastructure Engineering Practice includes our deepest Cloud experts and supports Accenture’s practitioners skilled in Cloud technologies across the company. Join our team and be among Accenture’s most talented Cloud practitioners. The group is responsible for Accenture’s most complex Cloud transformation programs and work together with the experts of the Cloud services providers e.g. Google, AWS, Microsoft, Oracle, Redhat. Choosing Accenture and the Cloud First Infrastructure Engineering Practice will take your Cloud experience and skills to the next level and allow you to work in an innovative and collaborative environment. At Accenture, you can lead the world’s largest enterprises on the path to Digital transformation with native cloud technology as accelerator for innovative companies, on the leading edge of cloud.
You will be able to experiment and implement solution at client and/or within Accenture
- Help clients in migrating their workload to Cloud and Business Agile/DevXOps transformation.
- You will apply your expertise to build and run scalable and fault tolerant solution
- Automating Cloud solution implementation using latest DevXOps CI/CD tools and pipelines.
- Implement and manage cloud-native solution using IT Virtualization, Docker Containers, Kubernetes, Serverless etc.
Accenture Technology leverages design thinking, industry insights and the latest digital methodologies to help clients innovate, grow and improve their businesses. Our expertise, capabilities and experience mean that our clients (including some of the biggest brands in the world) trust us to find the right solutions for their needs.
Together with our talented international colleagues, we focus on connecting the needs of businesses with the new possibilities that come with technological progress. Because that's where the real challenges are: inventing and testing things that have never been tried before, getting new applications ready for roll-out, and ultimately guiding clients to select and implement the right technologies to transform their businesses.
- Technical Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years of experience of working in IT, experience with Cloud hyperscalers e.g. Google Cloud Platform, AWS or Azure.
- Candidate must have strong experience with multi-hybrid Cloud services.
- Candidate must have at least one Cloud Certification (Associate Cloud Engineer, Professional Cloud Architect) or any comparable certifications.
- Hands-on Cloud migration and transformation experience with implementation and troubleshooting
- Hands-on experience with at least Linux Python and Infra as code automation languages like Terraform, Ansible & Puppet
- Proven experience of DevOps technologies around Continuous Integration & Delivery
- Network connectivity, Load Balancing, Cloud Interconnect and VPN
- Cloud Cost Management and Optimization
- Team player with strong analytical skills and the ability to understand and resolve complex problems;
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Dorine Hogendorp, firstname.lastname@example.org.
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.