IT and Technology M&A ManagerApply now
IT and Technology M&A Manager
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
This is you
You find new ways to solve complex challenges.
Regardless the process, you find a way to make it more efficient.
You are a natural-born leader.
You like to find new and better ways to do things.
Our Global Mergers & Acquisitions and Private Equity practice combines business and technology expertise, providing services along the entire M&A transaction lifecycle. As our team member you will have an opportunity to serve clients across industries and geographies.
You will take part in projects in pre-deal and post-deal phases, working with our teams primarily on
- IT and technology due diligence projects, focusing on enterprise IT and software and platform businesses
- Merger integration to help our clients plan and successfully execute IT integration phases, , including IT TSA exit
- Carve-out and divesture where you will take part in the planning, follow-up and execution of IT separation and data segregation activities
- Joint-venture and alliances, helping our clients choose and implement desired IT landscape for the partnership
Our consultants in Strategy & Consulting are changing businesses every day using deep industry insights, knowledge and innovative ideas. Positioned at the crucial intersection of business, technology and industry, we devise creative new strategies based on trends, insights and data. With an eye for competitive advantage, digital disruption, operating models and the future workforce, we take on the challenge of designing and implementing transformative business solutions, using the newest technology.
Our research-based advice and situational analyses enable our clients to act with speed and confidence. Whether we're investigating complex issues or identifying new opportunities, our work always comes down to one thing: unlocking value and creating real, tangible impacts.
- Advanced graduate degree in business, engineering, economics, computer science (e.g., MSc, PhD, MBA)
- 5+ years of IT M&A / IT consulting experience, alternatively 7+ years of experience in corporate IT function
- Ability to combine M&A expertise with technology-related topics, including
- Enterprise software
- IT infrastructure
- Software development practices
- Fluent in English, working knowledge of other European languages is an advantage
- Willing to travel in Europe
Accenture is an incredible place to work – and keep learning. By joining us, you will become part of a global company with world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we are proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture. We believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense, and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow – whatever it is you are great at. You will always have lots of learning opportunities – formal and informal, to improve your role-specific skills and expertise. Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, you will become part of a fast-growing and well-established M&A team.
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you. Questions? Connect with Leonie Lugtenberg, firstname.lastname@example.org
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.