This is you
You are proactive, entrepreneurial, and service-oriented.
You are a motivated and driven person.
You have an insatiable curiosity for new tech inventions.
Cutting-edge is your comfort zone.
As the #1 Oracle integrator, Accenture is uniquely positioned to help our clients move to the Cloud with the help of Oracle Technologies. The Accenture Oracle Business Group is a unique organization formed upon a relationship of over 25+ years between Accenture & Oracle. Together we combine industry knowledge, intelligent technologies, and innovation - to help our clients build their future, lead the market, and accelerate their digital transformation. We win today and own tomorrow through our:
- Vision: we are positioned for the new
- Services: we solve the most complex problems
- Innovation: we invent the future
- Ecosystem: we partner for success
More information about the Accenture - Oracle group is available via following page: https://www.werkenbijaccenture.nl/oracle-accenture-netherlands
Our team members share a drive to bring the latest developments and technologies to our clients and maximize the value we deliver. New business ideas will inspire and move our clients forward on their journey to become the employer of choice.
You are invited to apply for an internship within our group. Several technical or more functional topics are available as a starting point for our conversation, and we welcome your input to be able to tailor the assignment to your expertise and both our interests, before commencing an internship.
Within the Accenture - Oracle group we have several research topics available. These topics can be tailored based on your specific expertise or interest. These are the topics:
- Infrastructure as Code using Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
- Leveraging Machine Learning using Oracle
- Oracle Siebel Journey to Cloud
- HCM Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Oracle Cloud Architecture: Identity & Security
- Chatbots and Virtual Reality
Your job will obviously be linked to your internship subject and the need for your assignment and thesis. Below will be some of the possible activities that you will have to handle
- Investigate products/platforms
- Create a fact sheet that can help consultants aiming to sell and implement a product
- Estimate the business value and costs of a product/platform
- Describe the functionalities of a product and test/demo these function
- Construct an applicable use case containing specific functionalities
- Apply a used case or create a prototype to demonstrate in a working demo that would be presented to relevant audiences
- Write a report on findings of the research to share with the Accenture - Oracle group
- Create a white paper ready for external publishing
Our colleagues in the services-based Technology group help clients, both big and small, with revolutionary IT transformations. Which cloud platform fits best with client X? How do certain IT-solutions impact the risk analysis of suppliers? How can organizations become more agile and through what process are new applications developed from design thinking workshops?
Working closely alongside clients and an international team of professionals you will develop innovative solutions, through mediums such as robotics and artificial intelligence. Throughout the business process you will engage in the development of defense strategies, combining technology and user behavior, to ensure the security of your client. Together we connect the needs of clients with upcoming innovative technologies prepare them for the future.
- You are enthusiastic and analytical
- You are a Bachelor or Master student in your final year, preferably within IT, Business IT or related studies
- You are a team player and are eager to learn
- You can work independently
- You have strong communication and problem-solving skills
- You are fluent in Dutch and English, both verbal and written
- You can solve complex issues
Accenture is an incredible place to work and conduct your internship - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer you a good internship compensation.
Are you ready to join Accenture for a internship where you can be yourself, do what you love and conduct a awesome intern assignment? Apply now with your resume and motivation and change the world around you.
Finding and applying for an internship can be both exciting as overwhelming - and we believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit.
Found a fitting internship? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
Play a set of neuroscience-based games that objectively measures cognitive and personality traits to assess if you match the job. Remember, there is no right or wrong way to play the games - because every trait makes you a great fit for a specific job.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions, possible thesis, past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role and Accenture.
If we are both happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and interns and start your career at Accenture!
Stage recruiter Technology