Are you looking for an internship where you can use your knowledge of the latest technology and innovation to transform the resources sector (energy, utilities and chemicals)? Join the new now as Intern in the Technology Resources group at Accenture, the world’s largest independent technology service provider! We’re ready if you are.
Our colleagues in the services-based Technology group help clients, both big and small, with revolutionary IT transformations. Which cloud platform fits best with client X? How do certain IT-solutions impact the risk analysis of suppliers? How can organizations become more agile and through what process are new applications developed from design thinking workshops?
Working closely alongside clients and an international team of professionals you will develop innovative solutions, through mediums such as robotics and artificial intelligence. Throughout the business process you will engage in the development of defense strategies, combining technology and user behavior, to ensure the security of your client. Together we connect the needs of clients with upcoming innovative technologies prepare them for the future.
The Dutch resources sector is looking to make the next step into transitioning to sustainable energy and digitizing their businesses.
As a Technology, Sustainability and Innovation Intern you will do research on applying the newest technologies to change existing business processes to sustainable processes for the largest energy, utilities or chemicals clients of the Netherlands.
You will help ensure that one of the most rapidly changing sectors in the Netherlands is prepared for the exciting and challenging decade ahead by becoming more sustainable.
The Technology - Resources Group within Accenture has identified a set of exciting key questions that drive our mindsets towards the future:
• In what way can we apply new technologies to help energy, utilities or chemicals companies become more sustainable?
• How can we achieve the gender equality quota and get woman at the top in technology and in the resources industry?
• How do we path the way in digital transformation and the sustainable energy transition (to make the targets of the Paris Agreement) for our Resources clients?
• Virtual Reality, Blockchain, 3D, 5G, Artificial Intelligence have a high potential social impact. How can these technologies be used to change and drive the digital transformation and increase sustainability in the resources industry in the Netherlands?
• How can the above technologies and other new innovations improve social collaboration and enhance user experiences for our biggest energy, utilities and chemicals clients?
Do you have a research topic on the intersection of new technologies, sustainability or innovation and the Dutch resource industry? We are excited to hear about them! Please feel free to reach out and discuss your idea with us!
• You are an HBO or WO - Master (beta) student with a specialization or relevant experience in the area of Resources;
• You are in the final year of your graduation and require an internship to write your thesis;
• You have affinity with the Dutch resources market and technology innovations;
• You are a team player with excellent communication skills;
• You are fluent in Dutch and English;
• You are pro-active, can work independently and you are a hands-on kind of person;
• You can work with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint;
• You do not mind working on a project base;
• You have a high level of motivation and drive;
• You are eager to learn;
• You would like to work in consulting after you graduate.
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
• Period: 5-6 months
• Hours per week: 40
• Location: Utrecht or Amsterdam
• Start date: TBD
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Maarten Peters via firstname.lastname@example.org
Finding and applying for an internship can be both exciting as overwhelming - and we believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit.
Found a fitting internship? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
Play a set of neuroscience-based games that objectively measures cognitive and personality traits to assess if you match the job. Remember, there is no right or wrong way to play the games - because every trait makes you a great fit for a specific job.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions, possible thesis, past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role and Accenture.
If we are both happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and interns and start your career at Accenture!