This is you
You find new ways to solve complex challenges.
Regardless the process, you find a way to make it more efficient.
You are a natural-born leader.
You like to find new and better ways to do things.
As an intern you will be part of Accenture Strategy & Consulting. You will conduct market research and develop a vision document. The team you will be working with consists of other intern(s) and, mainly, Accenture colleagues. As part of this role you'll conduct interviews, analyze data, research the industry, organize meetings, and potentially organize a workshop in our Innovation Centre. You will interact with senior client representatives and internal experts. You will be challenged to integrate all of the research and analysis into a clear vision. The vision will be published in a well-known annual publication by a large industry association.
As a member of the team you will perform the following tasks:
- Collect survey results and other interesting data;
- Preparing and conducting consultations and interviews with external and internal experts;
- Analyze the data and other gathered information;
- Potentially hold an expert workshop in our Innovation Centre;
- Write a clear and compelling vision document on a topic related to asset management and maintenance.
At Accenture Strategy & Consulting, we see ourselves as the game-changers of the business world. Positioned at the crucial intersection of business, technology and industry, we devise creative new strategies based on trends, insights and data. With an eye for competitive advantage, digital disruption, operating models and the future workforce, we deliver strategies that prepare our high-profile clients for the future of business and create value in a changing world.
Our research-based advice and situational analyses enable our clients to act with speed and confidence. Whether we're investigating complex issues or identifying new opportunities, our work always comes down to one thing: unlocking value and creating real, tangible impacts.
- You are a student (preferably masters), in your graduation year;
- You are fluent in Dutch;
- You have affinity with strategy and innovation;
- You have affinity with asset management and maintenance.
- You have a “can-do” mentality and can work independently;
- If you have editorial experience or experience with market research we'd love to hear about it.
Within Accenture we offer you an inspiring work environment with a focus on your personal development, in which you will get a lot of responsibility. You work together with talented colleagues from all over the world on challenging projects for the highest ranked international businesses.
- You will be guided by a team of experienced consultants;
- You will receive a compensation and a laptop;
- You will gain knowledge and expertise of Accenture;
- You will gain experience within a large international consulting firm;
- You will expand your professional network.
- Period: 5 or 6 months
- Hours a week: 40
- Location: Amsterdam (Hybrid working)
- Start date: January/February (in consultation)
- Can be combined with writing a thesis
We are looking forward to meeting you. Apply directly online through the button “Online solliciteren” / “apply now” at the bottom of this page, and send us your cv and application letter. For more information about this vacancy you can contact email@example.com
Finding and applying for an internship can be both exciting as overwhelming - and we believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit.
Found a fitting internship? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
Play a set of neuroscience-based games that objectively measures cognitive and personality traits to assess if you match the job. Remember, there is no right or wrong way to play the games - because every trait makes you a great fit for a specific job.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions, possible thesis, past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role and Accenture.
If we are both happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and interns and start your career at Accenture!