As an intern you will be part of Accenture Strategy. You will develop a vision based on information provided by the client and your own market research. During the internship, you work on a client project to get the experience what it’s like to work at a leading global consulting firm. The team consists of another intern and three Accenture colleagues. In order to write the vision document, you need to perform interviews, do data analysis, research on the industry and help prepare a workshop in our Innovation Center. You will interact with senior client representatives and experts. You will be challenged to integrate all of the research and analysis into a clear vision, the vision will be published in a well-known annual publication by a large association.We are looking for intern(s) (preferably) starting the first of July, for a period of 3-6 months and 32-40 hours a week. Are you the perfect candidate?
As a member of the team you will particularly perform the following tasks:Prepare and hold an expert workshop in our Innovation Center;Prepare and conduct consultations, interviews and gather relevant information;Analyze information given by experts and summarize vision input;Disseminate discovered results via an online environment and through an end of year publication;Write a clear vision document on a theme around the asset maintenance market.Your team
Accenture Strategy combines deep business insight with understanding how technology will impact industry and business models to shape client futures. With a focus on digital disruption, competitive agility, operating and business model, as well as the future workforce, Accenture Strategy creates value and growth in a digital world.
- You are a Master student, in the final year of your graduation from university, preferably with a specialization in the areas of asset management and/or maintenance management;
- Preferably, you have editorial experience with publications;
- You have excellent quantitative and analytical skills;
- You have affinity with strategy and innovation;
- You are a team player with excellent communication skills;
- You are fluent in Dutch;
- You are a hard worker and able to work independently;
- You have a “can-do” mentality and can think outside the box;
- Within Accenture we offer you an inspiring work environment with a focus on your personal development, in which you will get a lot of responsibility;
- You work together with talented colleagues from all over the world on challenging projects for the highest ranked international businesses;
- You will be guided by a team of experienced consultants;
- You will receive a compensation and a laptop;
- You will gain knowledge and expertise of Accenture;
- You will gain experience within a large international consulting firm;
- You will expand your professional network.
We are looking forward to meeting you. Apply directly online through the button “Online solliciteren” / “apply now” at the bottom of this page and send us your cv and application letter. An assessment will be part of the selection procedure. For more information about this vacancy you can contact Cato Beentjes via email@example.com.
Finding and applying for an internship can be both exciting as overwhelming - and we believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit.
Found a fitting internship? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
Play a set of neuroscience-based games that objectively measures cognitive and personality traits to assess if you match the job. Remember, there is no right or wrong way to play the games - because every trait makes you a great fit for a specific job.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions, possible thesis, past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role and Accenture.
If we are both happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and interns and start your career at Accenture!