Internship - Scenario analysis for the energy system in EuropeApply now
Internship - Scenario analysis for the energy system in Europe
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
- You are enrolled at a Dutch University
- You are in the last year of university (master), ideally in technical studies or economics, with affinity to the energy sector;
- You have experience with energy system modeling
- You are familiar with renewable energy technologies and different energy carriers;
- You are have experience modeling in both Excel and Python
- You are a team player, and have strong verbal and written communication skills in English and an ability to work with colleagues from different cultures and locations;
- You take initiative and can work independently (in a supportive environment).
- You will receive close support from your direct supervisor, as well as from a team of experienced consultants;
- You will receive internship compensation, and a laptop;
- The internship offers you the opportunity to conduct your thesis research, supported by the guidance and expertise of Accenture’s Research experts;
- You will gain experience of working in a leading global consultancy and technology firm.
- Duration: 6-8 months
- Weekly work hours: 40
- Location: Amsterdam: flexible work station
- Start date: As soon as available
Applying for jobs can be both exciting as overwhelming - and we believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
Play a set of neuroscience-based games that objectively measures cognitive and personality traits to assess if you match the job. Remember, there is no right or wrong way to play the games - because every trait makes you a great fit for a specific job.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role and Accenture.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are both happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the new joiners and start your career at Accenture.