Together with the world’s leading companies and our talented international colleagues, we take on the challenge of designing and implementing transformative business solutions, using the newest technology.
- You are a Master- or a Bachelor student;
- You have an affinity with RegTech and Financial Services;
- You are a team player with excellent communication skills;
- You are fluent in Dutch and English, both verbal and written;
- You are eager to learn and grow.
Within Accenture, we offer you a work environment with a focus on your personal development, in which you will receive a lot of responsibility and great support from your colleagues at the same time. You work together with talented colleagues from all over the world on challenging projects for the highest ranked international businesses.
- You will be guided by a team of experienced consultants and will learn about the project-based approach of Accenture;
- You will receive compensation and a laptop
- You will gain knowledge and expertise of Accenture and a professional network
- You will gain experience within a large, international consultancy firm.
Interested?Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.Questions? Connect with Wieke Agricola, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Finding and applying for an internship can be both exciting as overwhelming - and we believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit.
Found a fitting internship? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
Play a set of neuroscience-based games that objectively measures cognitive and personality traits to assess if you match the job. Remember, there is no right or wrong way to play the games - because every trait makes you a great fit for a specific job.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions, possible thesis, past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role and Accenture.
If we are both happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and interns and start your career at Accenture!