- You are a HBO student (end phase) or WO (end phase of Bachelor or Master) student;
- You are a team player with excellent communication skills;
- You are fluent in Dutch and English;
- You are a hard worker and able to work independently;
- You have a “can-do” mentality and can think outside the box.
- Experience within a large international consultancy firm; in which you can build a broad network consisting of Accenture's employees, partners, and clients;
- A work environment with a focus on your personal development, in which you will get a lot of responsibility;
- The opportunity to be part of a young and vivid team of ambitious interns and leads;
- Partial responsibility for the organization of the Blue Tulip Awards 2019, in which you get to know world's best innovative start-ups and companies;
- Supervision by a team of experienced consultants and the ability to learn about the project approach of Accenture;
- The possibility to execute a graduation assignment or thesis, with access to the knowledge and expertise of Accenture;
- A fair compensation and a laptop.
Finding and applying for an internship can be both exciting as overwhelming - and we believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit.
Found a fitting internship? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
Play a set of neuroscience-based games that objectively measures cognitive and personality traits to assess if you match the job. Remember, there is no right or wrong way to play the games - because every trait makes you a great fit for a specific job.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions, possible thesis, past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role and Accenture.
If we are both happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and interns and start your career at Accenture!