This is you
You find new ways to solve complex challenges.
Regardless the process, you find a way to make it more efficient.
You are a natural-born leader.
You like to find new and better ways to do things.
Disrupt the way the world works by using your skills to transform Accenture clients into the digital industries of tomorrow. Unleash your talent and bring businesses closer to the people they serve via cutting edge digital solutions developed by you. Leave your digital mark on the world.
Accenture has a brand new Industry X Inspiration Center in Eindhoven located at our product design and innovation agency VanBerlo whom are part of the Accenture Industry X family. VanBerlo is a world-class, award-winning agency headquartered in the Innovation Powerhouse on Strijp-T in Eindhoven. VanBerlo strengthens Accenture’s capabilities to help clients benefit from the merging of physical products and digital services into connected products and experiences.
At the Center we offer clients an opportunity to see new innovative technologies directly applied on real-life business cases in the world of Research & Development, Product Design & Engineering, Connected Devices, Manufacturing & Operations or Smart Services. Industry X is Accenture’s answer to the Industry 4.0 digital revolution that is quickly and successfully conquering the industry and transforming traditional business models into a new smart, digital and fully connected ecosystem.
If you want to be a part of this digital revolution and are looking for a work- or thesis internship at one of the best ranked employers in the world. In Feb 2022 HFS ranked Accenture the No. 1 ranking because;
“the company exhibited the strongest digital and innovation capabilities and experience to help retail and CPG clients transform and achieve profitable growth, particularly as they face the challenge of keeping pace with rapidly changing consumer and market demands.”
We offer you a full-time internship at the Eindhoven Industry X Inspiration Center at VanBerlo where you will be given the opportunity to (co-)develop an innovative Industry X prototype or business strategy. You can choose any of the internship options below or alternatively if you have a clear vision or a fantastic new innovation, then don’t hesitate to share this with us in your motivation when applying. Moreover, this internship is the perfect way to get to know Accenture and how we deliver value to our clients. It gives you the possibility to extend your network and boost your future career.
Internship Options: At the Inspiration Center we are currently interested in developing the following innovation and strategy-based topics, if you are interested in working on one of these topics, please mention it in your motivational letter:
- Factory of the Future: Lead by example and explore advanced engineering and manufacturing innovations in the digital thread. Drive intelligent and autonomous Cobotics, additive manufacturing concepts, visual analytics or parallel product and manufacturing engineering via digital twin.
- Food of the Future: Work on the agricultural revolution with regards to food technology, smart food, future proof nutrition or food design and solve new global sustainable food challenges.
- Predictive Maintenance: Manual visual inspections are a thing of the past. Combine rapid automatic image processing with drones and autonomous robots to revolutionize the maintenance industry.
- Workplace Experience: Develop a smart office out of the Inspiration Center and dive into the world of BIM by combining technology, operations, culture and employee experience to drive cost efficiency, productivity and growth.
- Sustainability: Work on a better world by accurately measuring the environmental footprint in the industry and developing new and disrupting green solutions relevant for digital businesses.
- Digital Workforce: Create the connected worker for the future workforce and daring new business concepts using augmented, virtual, mixed reality combined with haptic feedback.
- Digital Health: Combine smart connected devices with platform-based ecosystems to improve health outcomes through smart hospitals and remote virtual care.
Our consultants in Industry X are changing businesses every day using deep industry insights, knowledge and innovative ideas. Positioned at the crucial intersection of business, technology and industry, we devise creative new strategies based on trends, insights and data. With an eye for competitive advantage, digital disruption, operating models and the future workforce, we take on the challenge of designing and implementing transformative business solutions, using the newest technology.
Our research-based advice and situational analyses enable our clients to act with speed and confidence. Whether we're investigating complex issues or identifying new opportunities, our work always comes down to one thing: unlocking value and creating real, tangible impacts.
- You are nearing completion of your studies at University or HBO and are searching for work experience within your field of interest with future growth possibilities
- You have affinity and/or experience with trends and development in the fields of digital technologies and digital business transformations
- You are a team player; you are professional and precise
- You work independently, have a hands-on mentality and take responsibility
- You speak fluent Dutch and English, both spoken and written
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- Compensation and a laptop
- Travel allowance
- Guidance by a team of experienced consultants
- An active intern-community
Are you ready to join Accenture for an internship where you can be yourself, do what you love and conduct an awesome intern assignment? Apply now with your resume and motivation and change the world around you.
Questions about the vacancy or want to know more about VanBerlo? Connect with our internship office via Matthijs.email@example.com
Finding and applying for an internship can be both exciting as overwhelming - and we believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit.
Found a fitting internship? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
Play a set of neuroscience-based games that objectively measures cognitive and personality traits to assess if you match the job. Remember, there is no right or wrong way to play the games - because every trait makes you a great fit for a specific job.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions, possible thesis, past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role and Accenture.
If we are both happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and interns and start your career at Accenture!