Are you an HBO/WO student and do you want to gain HR experience in a big international firm? Are you ready to make a difference and help shape the future of our people? Then this is your chance! Within the HR Career Advisor (HRCA) team of Accenture we are looking for an intern per asap.
Be the engine that powers Accenture. You will work together with a team of 18 HR Career Advisors to enable our consultants to deliver high performance. Use your unique talents and ideas to help them tackle the challenges of tomorrow, together.
During this internship you will touch upon almost every HR topic, so you can experience what part you find the most interesting. Besides supporting the HR Career Advisors in people related cases (like illness, attrition and the performance cycle) and talent supply chain, you will attribute to different HR projects within Accenture.
- Career counseling: you will be involved in initiatives and policy regarding guiding and coaching our employees on their careers within Accenture.
- Talent Supply & Demand: a key area of our business is to strive for an ideal match between the available people (supply) and the skills that are needed on the projects (demand).
- Optimizing HR processes such as the exit or onboarding process.
- Engagement: you will be involved in the project group focused on the policy and activities around initiatives to keep our employees engaged. Within Accenture, this topic plays a central role and we think it is very important that our employees feel involved with the organization. As an organization, we do a lot to examine, increase and maintain the satisfaction of our employees.
- Talent management: a topic that plays a central role within Accenture is to make sure that our employees can develop themselves in the right way.
- Performance management: you will be one of the think-tanks when it comes to performance enhancing related initiatives, such as creating a feedback culture. Also, you will help preparing the performance cycle process.
If you wish to conduct a thesis or research combined with this internship, we will offer you the opportunity to work on that one day per week. You are welcome to use the knowledge and expertise we have within Accenture to that end.
As driven individuals within the corporate functions department we do whatever it takes to ensure Accenture’s success – every day. This department bundles together specialists from HR, Finance, Marketing + Communications, Legal and IT services to support our thriving consultants.
Your role entails being the internal consultant within our consultancy bureau: Based on your expertise, you will advise and help guide, support and improve our means of business. Through modern tools, innovative practices and your expertise we take a different approach to modern-day obstacles – resulting in the new optimal outcomes.
It may seem like a constant struggle to fulfill all the needs of our clients, partners and colleagues – but we can assure you that the result we achieve together is totally worth it.
- You are an HBO/WO student within the field of HR, Management or other studies with HR affinity.
- You are willing to gain experience in a large international consultancy firm in the field of Corporate Functions.
- You’re possessing a hands-on mentality.
- You’re communicative, take ownership for smoothly running our volunteering program and platform and can keep track of different activities while motivating others.
- You have a perfect command of the Dutch and English language.
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- Compensation and a laptop
- Travel’s allowance
- Guidance by a team of experienced HR advisors
- An active intern-community
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Bibi Driehuizen, via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Finding and applying for an internship can be both exciting as overwhelming - and we believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit.
Found a fitting internship? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
Play a set of neuroscience-based games that objectively measures cognitive and personality traits to assess if you match the job. Remember, there is no right or wrong way to play the games - because every trait makes you a great fit for a specific job.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions, possible thesis, past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role and Accenture.
If we are both happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and interns and start your career at Accenture!