This is you
You've always come up with creative and innovative solutions.
Regardless of how busy it is, you remain energetic, sharp and focused.
Starting a conversation feels natural for you, so is networking!
Dutch Speaking Applicants only
Do you have a passion for solving complex problems together with our clients? Are you pro-active and results oriented? Then you’re the intern we’re looking for in our Sales & Service (S&S) team as part of Accenture Song.
As an intern within the Sales & Service Team, your job consists of two main aspects:
Writing your thesis on a subject within the domain of Digital Commerce, and; Gain experience in working as a consultant.
For (1) writing your thesis, it is ideal if you come up with a subject for your thesis yourself. This subject should be relevant and value-add to both the university and Accenture. Typical questions could be:
How can we innovative our sales organization by digitalization? How can we optimize our digital customer journey? How can we win more customers through better digital sales experience?
Your tasks will typically include:
- Conduct market and desk research
- Optional: Conduct client/internal research in the form of interviews and/or online forms
- Write your thesis supported by dedicated people in the S&S team
- Present results to our team and your supervisor from university
For (2) gaining experience in working as a consultant, your tasks will typically include:
- Collaborating with a multidisciplinary Accenture team
- Proactively and independently work on customer deliverables
- Work indirectly on real client problems ranging over a wide scope of industries and topics
- Gather, analyse and visualise data using tools like Excel, PowerPoint and PowerBI
- Prepare and participate in workshops (internally and externally)
- Prepare presentations
- Become a valued team member and join team and Accenture-broad social events
About Sales & Service (S&S)
The S&S Group within Accenture focuses on the Sales and Customer Service domain at clients - so specifically the customer-facing part of companies. Our group consists of 30+ engaged people specialized in strategy & management consulting, ranging from analysts up to managing directors.
S&S is part of Accenture Song, the creative engine of Accenture. Our Amsterdam office is home to 220+ fun-loving team of clever, passionate people. We think, we plot, and we create digital products and experiences that help our clients solve problems and seize opportunities. You will be working side by side with management consultants, strategy consultants, product designers, business designers, creative technologists and many more to deliver human-centered experiences that drive value for our clients.
You are a masters student in the final year of your graduation from university, preferably (but not necessarily) with a specialization in the areas of digital innovation, sales, marketing or customer service;
- You have excellent quantitative and analytical skills;
- You have affinity with strategy and innovation;
- You are a team player with excellent communication skills;
- You are fluent in Dutch;
- You are a hard worker and able to work independently;
- You have a “can-do” mentality and can think outside the box.
Within Accenture we offer you an inspiring work environment with a focus on your personal development, in which you will get a lot of responsibility:
- You will get a good taste of what it’s like to work as a consultant;
- You will be guided by a team of experienced consultants;
- You will receive a compensation and a laptop;
- You will gain access to a wide network of Accenture clients invaluable for conducting thesis research;
- You will gain knowledge and expertise of Accenture (many well-performing interns end up working at Accenture);
- You will gain experience within a large international consulting firm;
- You will have a good work-life balance;
- You will expand your professional network.
- Period: 6 months
- Hours a week: 40
- Location: Amsterdam (subject to work from home guidelines)
- Start date: March 1st 2023 (in consultation)
- Can potentially be started without writing a thesis
Great! Apply directly online through the button “Online solliciteren” / “apply now” at the bottom of this page, and make sure to attach your your cv and application letter. If you have questions, feel free to contact email@example.com
Finding and applying for an internship can be both exciting as overwhelming - and we believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit.
Found a fitting internship? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
Play a set of neuroscience-based games that objectively measures cognitive and personality traits to assess if you match the job. Remember, there is no right or wrong way to play the games - because every trait makes you a great fit for a specific job.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions, possible thesis, past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role and Accenture.
If we are both happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and interns and start your career at Accenture!