This is you
You are proactive, entrepreneurial, and service-oriented.
You are a motivated and driven person.
You have an insatiable curiosity for new tech inventions.
Cutting-edge is your comfort zone.
- Period: 4 – 6 months
- Hours a week: 32 - 40
- Location: Edge office, Amsterdam-Zuid
- Start date: Flexible, first day of the month
You will be an intern within the Technology group where the focus is on Cloud Engineering. During this period, you will do research about a topic and write your thesis in one of the fastest growing business areas in the world. Accenture will give you the opportunity to gain knowledge with the most innovative tools, technologies and methodologies where you will be part of our Cloud First group.
- Teams Our Cloud First group consists of multiple areas where we help Accenture’s clients transform their infrastructure to become a high-performing business by using the latest technologies. Within the team you will be supervisor by an experienced cloud consultant who will help you with your research and thesis.
- Daily Tasks Besides writing your thesis on one of the fastest growing areas in the cloud world, you will be given the opportunity to work with the newest applications and technologies. You will be part of an active intern community where we oranize events with interesting guest speakers from different areas in Accenture. You will also: Implement, configure, and integrate Cloud Services, get new applications ready for roll out, help consultants and engineers guiding clients to select and implement the right technologies and implement pipelines, testing automation, delivery orchestration, automated infrastructure provisioning.
- Research As a research intern, you will be given the freedom to come up with your own thesis proposal and discuss it with our colleagues. Together with your supervisor, you define a full-fledged assignment that enables you to study at the program and make a valuable contribution to Accenture.
- Interested? If you are interested, please provide us with a motivational letter where you propose a research topic. You can upload your motivation letter together with your resume in our Workday system.
Within all our internships, we offer you the opportunity to develop, learn, orient, build relationships and gain insights into what it’s like to work as a consultant. As an employer, we will be as flexible as possible to support your work as well as your academical needs and happy to help you navigate in the beginning of your career.
WHO WE ARE
Through unmatched industry experience, leading technologies from our ecosystem partners and startups, and the largest delivery network in the world, we provide a powerful range of capabilities that can be tailored to our client’s most complex business needs. With over 100 innovation hubs deployed around the world, we help clients continuously innovate at speed and at scale so they can outpace their peers. You will bring innovation, intelligence, and industry experience together with the newest technologies to help clients innovate at scale and transform their businesses.
Technology is one of five services that make up one Accenture – the others are Strategy & Consulting, Operations, Song and Industry X.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- You are currently a bachelor or master student who is enrolled in a Dutch hogeschool / university during the whole length of the internship.
- Fluency in Dutch (spoken and written) and English
- You are writing your thesis and are available for a period of 4-6 months
- You take responsibility and are proactive
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Accenture is a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Our people are Change Makers, and to support them as an employer, we make five promises:
- Work with flexibility, in a culture based on trust
- Embrace a sustainable growth mindset
- Live a human-led culture of Inclusion & Diversity by caring deeply for all our people.
- Lead and transform our clients with technology
- Connect with our global network of 700.000 colleagues.
What you’ll get
- An internship compensation of 500 euros on 40 hours per week
- Travel allowance (if you don’t have studentenreisproduct / public transportation card)
- A laptop
- Excellent guidance by experienced developers with a passion for their work
- An active intern community where you can expand your network
WHAT WE BELIEVE
Accenture is an equal opportunity employer. Our leaders are committed to building a better, stronger and more equitable company for future generations to create positive, long-lasting change. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
Our position as partner to many of the world’s leading businesses, organizations and governments affords us both an extraordinary opportunity and a tremendous responsibility to make a difference. Sustainability is one of our greatest responsibilities, which we embed it into everything we do and for everyone we work with.
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all. Please let us know if you require reasonable accommodation to enable your participation in the recruitment process by emailing <recruiter email address or shared mailbox address>. We will be happy to assist you.
If you would like to know more? Please contact our Campus Recruiter Jons Hoogenkamp via firstname.lastname@example.org for additions questions about this internship or Accenture in general. We are looking forward to receivng your cv and cover letter.
Finding and applying for an internship can be both exciting as overwhelming - and we believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit.
Found a fitting internship? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
Play a set of neuroscience-based games that objectively measures cognitive and personality traits to assess if you match the job. Remember, there is no right or wrong way to play the games - because every trait makes you a great fit for a specific job.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions, possible thesis, past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role and Accenture.
If we are both happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and interns and start your career at Accenture!