The Blue Tulip Awards is a year-round ecosystem-driven program aiming to accelerate innovators, build powerful collaborations, and drive breakthrough innovation. The Blue Tulip Awards team consists of a Central Team and 8 Theme Teams (divided in three generations). The Central Team Interns are responsible for program management, partnerships, scouting, event management and marketing & communications. The Theme Interns are responsible for defining the theme strategy and executing the theme specific tasks, such as innovation scouting and guiding the theme’s jury process. Together you will work towards one goal: the biggest innovation program of the Netherlands. Within the whole Blue Tulip Awards team, you are given the freedom to pursue a variety of projects.
As a Theme Innovation Management intern, you will represent one of the eight innovation themes that define the Blue Tulip Awards. Within your team, you will play an active role in defining and directing the theme-specific strategy, by executing field specific market research. Together with consultants and fellow interns, you will address theme interpretations and how to heighten the public’s awareness of the new start-ups during Generation 4 of the Blue Tulip Awards.
You are also responsible for executing the set strategy and keeping an eye out for innovative and high-potential startups in the market; you will take a leading role in scouting and enthusing potential Blue Tulip Awards Participants for your theme. You will become the contact point for the innovative start-ups within your innovation theme and inform, motivate and support them in their journey towards the Finals. Furthermore, you will be responsible for internal and external communications, to activate your theme specific knowledge towards Accenture's affiliating product groups. Also, together with your team, you will be part of and organize high-impact events that are part of the year-round program. Events such as the jury kickoff, the Rise of Generation 4, and the events leading to the Finals. We are looking for intern(s) starting per the first of May, for a period of up to 8 months and 32-40 hours a week. Are you the perfect candidate?
At Accenture Consulting we change businesses every day using our insights, knowledge and innovative ideas. We get to know our clients and their industries closely, across our five areas of expertise: Communications, media and technology – Financial services – Health and public service – Products (including pharmaceuticals) – Natural resources and utilities.
Together with the world’s leading companies and our talented international colleagues, we take on the challenge of designing and implementing transformative business solutions, using the newest technology
Are you an innovation enthusiast, do you want to be the ‘go-to-person’ for your theme's startups, jury members and coworkers, and do you want to submerge in the innovation field of your interest? And are you nearing the end of your HBO or WO (Bachelor or Master) studies? Then we’re looking for you!
The themes in which you can execute your internship are:
- Consumption & Production (available)
- Cities & Communities (available)
- Health & Well-being (available)
- Finance & Prosperity (currently not available)
- Industry & Infrastructure (currently not available)
- Climate & Energy (currently not available)
- Education & Employment (currently not available
- Food & Water (currently not available)
To see which innovation themes are most suitable for you and your area of interest you can check the list and visit www.bluetulipawards.nl
- Experience within a large international consultancy firm; in which you can build a broad network consisting of Accenture's employees, partners and clients.
- A work environment with a focus on your personal development, in which you will receive a lot of responsibility.
- The opportunity to be part of a young and vivid team of ambitious interns and leads.
- Partial responsibility for the organization of the Blue Tulip Awards, in which you get to know world's best innovative start-ups and companies.
- Supervision by a team of experienced consultants and the ability to learn about the project approach of Accenture.
- The chance to shadow a consultant during one of their projects and to take a look ‘behind the scenes’ in one of the many industries in which Accenture operates.
- The possibility to execute a graduation assignment or thesis, with access to the knowledge and expertise of Accenture.
- A fair compensation and a laptop.
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now with your CV and motivation and change the world around you.
Questions? Contact our recruiter Tom van der Werf via email@example.com
Finding and applying for an internship can be both exciting as overwhelming - and we believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit.
Found a fitting internship? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
Play a set of neuroscience-based games that objectively measures cognitive and personality traits to assess if you match the job. Remember, there is no right or wrong way to play the games - because every trait makes you a great fit for a specific job.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions, possible thesis, past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role and Accenture.
If we are both happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and interns and start your career at Accenture!