The Blue Tulip Awards is a year-round ecosystem-driven program aiming to accelerate innovators, build powerful collaborations, and drive breakthrough innovation. The Blue Tulip Awards team consists of a Central Team and 8 Theme Teams (divided in three generations). The Central Team Interns are responsible for program management, partnerships, scouting, event management and marketing & communications. The Theme Interns are responsible for defining the theme strategy and executing the theme specific tasks, such as innovation scouting and guiding the theme’s jury process. Together you will work towards one goal: the biggest innovation program of the Netherlands. Within the whole Blue Tulip Awards team, you are given the freedom to pursue a variety of projects.
As an intern of the Marketing and Communications team, you will be in contact with more than 10 interns that work among the different themes and central team. You play an active role in determining and executing the marketing and communication strategy with online and offline content throughout this year-round innovation program. Within the Marketing and Communications team, there is a lot of freedom regarding your role. No day will be the same. Do you like to create mind-blowing content, handle our digital and social media channels, be creative and design, manage content, do internal communications OR do you feel like you can contribute in your own unique way? You are more than welcome to! We are looking for intern(s) starting per the first of June/July, for a period of 6-7 months and 32-40 hours a week. Are you the perfect candidate?
Roles (can be combined) within the Marketing & Communications team are as follows:
1. Creative Designer (Available per June 1st)
As a creative designer, you are responsible for all visual content that will be used by the marketing and communication team. You will be the go-to person for all internal and external visual outings of the Blue Tulip Awards brand. This is a broad role and creativity is a much-needed skill. Knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator is a must. Video editing skills are a plus.
2. Innovation Journalist / Copywriter (Available per June 1st)
As Innovation Journalist, you are involved in creating inspirational, attractive and interesting content around the Blue Tulip Awards and innovation. This means that you initiate interviews and have the ability to write articles, blogs and engaging emails. Therefore, we are looking for a writing talent with energy, creativity, and self-dependence. Within your role as innovation journalist you will get in touch with the start-ups, entrepreneurs, opinion leaders in diverse industries and media. Basic knowledge about SEO and content marketing is a plus.
3. Digital & Social Media Content Manager (Available per July 1st)
As Digital & Social Media Manager you are responsible for managing the website [and its content] and the social media channels of the Blue Tulip Awards. Within this role you will think about the social media strategy (with help of analytics), monitor channels daily, engage with the audience and publish content. Therefore, you will also oversee the content planning which requires project management skills. You will work with Accenture’s social media manager for social and with the external web developer for our website. Basic knowledge about Analytics and working with CMS is a must.
At Accenture Consulting we change businesses every day using our insights, knowledge and innovative ideas. We get to know our clients and their industries closely, across our five areas of expertise: Communications, media and technology – Financial services – Health and public service – Products (including pharmaceuticals) – Natural resources and utilities.
Together with the world’s leading companies and our talented international colleagues, we take on the challenge of designing and implementing transformative business solutions, using the newest technology.
- You are a HBO student (end phase) or WO (end phase of Bachelor or Master) student from a Dutch education institution;
- You are a team player with excellent communication skills;
- You are fluent in Dutch and English;
- You are a hard worker and able to work independently;
- You have a “can-do” mentality and can think outside the box.
- Experience within a large international consultancy firm in which you can build a broad network consisting of Accenture's employees, partners, and clients.
- A work environment with a focus on your personal development, in which you will get a lot of responsibility.
- The opportunity to be part of a young and vivid team of ambitious interns and leads.
- Partial responsibility for the organization of the Blue Tulip Awards program of 2021, in which you get to know world's best innovative start-ups and companies.
- Supervision by a team of experienced consultants and the ability to learn about the project approach of Accenture.
- The chance to shadow a consultant during one of their projects and to take a look ‘behind the scenes’ in one of the many industries in which Accenture operates.
- The possibility to execute a graduation assignment or thesis, with access to the knowledge and expertise of Accenture.
- A fair compensation and a laptop.
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now with your CV and motivation and change the world around you.
Questions? Send an email to Tom van der Werf at firstname.lastname@example.org
Finding and applying for an internship can be both exciting as overwhelming - and we believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit.
Found a fitting internship? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
Play a set of neuroscience-based games that objectively measures cognitive and personality traits to assess if you match the job. Remember, there is no right or wrong way to play the games - because every trait makes you a great fit for a specific job.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions, possible thesis, past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role and Accenture.
If we are both happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and interns and start your career at Accenture!