The Blue Tulip Awards is a year-round ecosystem-driven program aiming to accelerate innovators, build powerful collaborations, and drive breakthrough innovation. The Blue Tulip Awards team consists of a Central Team and 8 Theme Teams (divided in three generations). The Central Team Interns are responsible for program management, partnerships, scouting, event management and marketing & communications. The Theme Interns are responsible for defining the theme strategy and executing the theme specific tasks, such as innovation scouting and guiding the theme’s jury process. Together you will work towards one goal: the biggest innovation program of the Netherlands. Within the whole Blue Tulip Awards team, you are given the freedom to pursue a variety of projects.
As an innovation scout you and the broader scouting team are responsible for finding the best innovations within our themes. It is your job to identify promising start-ups, connect with them directly and through events and communities, and help them register for the Blue Tulip Awards. You will be involved in setting up the scouting strategy and approach from A to Z and reaching out to start-ups. Also, you will play a pivotal role in the division of newly subscribed innovations across the different themes. You will create reports on scouting progress and discuss those with the theme teams within Accenture. We are looking for innovation scouts starting the first of May, for a period of 6-7 months and 32-40 hours a week. Are you the perfect candidate?
At Accenture Consulting we change businesses every day using our insights, knowledge and innovative ideas. We get to know our clients and their industries closely, across our five areas of expertise: Communications, media and technology – Financial services – Health and public service – Products (including pharmaceuticals) – Natural resources and utilities.
Together with the world’s leading companies and our talented international colleagues, we take on the challenge of designing and implementing transformative business solutions, using the newest technology.
- You are an HBO student (end phase) or WO (end phase of Bachelor or Master) student at a Dutch educational institution;
- You are a team player with excellent communication and sales skills;
- You are fluent in Dutch and English;
- You are a hard worker and able to work independently;
- You have a “can-do” mentality and can think outside the box.
- Experience within a large international consultancy firm; in which you can build a broad network consisting of Accenture's employees, partners, and clients;
- A work environment with a focus on your personal development, in which you will get a lot of responsibility;
- The opportunity to be part of a young and vivid team of ambitious interns and leads.
- Partial responsibility for the organization of the Blue Tulip Awards 2021, in which you get to know world's best innovative start-ups and companies;
- Supervision by a team of experienced consultants and the ability to learn about the project approach of Accenture;
- The possibility to execute a graduation assignment or thesis, with access to the knowledge and expertise of Accenture;
- A fair compensation and a laptop.
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now with your CV and motivation and change the world around you.
Questions? Send an email to Tom van der Werf via firstname.lastname@example.org
Finding and applying for an internship can be both exciting as overwhelming - and we believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit.
Found a fitting internship? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
Play a set of neuroscience-based games that objectively measures cognitive and personality traits to assess if you match the job. Remember, there is no right or wrong way to play the games - because every trait makes you a great fit for a specific job.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions, possible thesis, past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role and Accenture.
If we are both happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and interns and start your career at Accenture!