- You are nearing completion of your studies at HBO or university and are searching for work experience within your field of interest with future growth possibilities;
- You have a demonstrable affinity and/or experience with trends and development in the fields of digital technologies and digital business;
- You are a team player; you are professional and precise;
- You speak fluent English and Dutch; both spoken and written;
- You work independently, have a hands-on mentality and take responsibility;
- Compensation and a laptop
- Travel’s allowance
- Guidance by a team of experienced consultants
- An active intern-community
Finding and applying for an internship can be both exciting as overwhelming - and we believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit.
Found a fitting internship? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
Play a set of neuroscience-based games that objectively measures cognitive and personality traits to assess if you match the job. Remember, there is no right or wrong way to play the games - because every trait makes you a great fit for a specific job.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions, possible thesis, past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role and Accenture.
If we are both happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and interns and start your career at Accenture!