Intelligent Products & Platforms Delivery LeadApply now
Intelligent Products & Platforms Delivery Lead
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
This is you
You find new ways to solve complex challenges.
Regardless the process, you find a way to make it more efficient.
You are a natural-born leader.
You like to find new and better ways to do things.
Accenture as a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
In Industry X we shape the future of making things, and the things we make.
Our Industry X Team drives innovation by delivering the best-in-class management consultancy based on industrial experience leveraged by the latest technologies. The future of making things, and the things we make. Evolution of industry practices have been witnessed with evolution of technology. We've been helping businesses adopt and implement the new for years; it is critical we apply this to manufacturers and products companies, service organizations and software companies, to fuel their next level of growth.
Key Leadership Characteristics
- Credibility delivery large complex Engineering Transformation programs
- Build client relationships with Chief Engineers and CIO through experience
- Sell deliver large complex IT transformation, Application Outsourcing deals
- Work across networks and ecosystem's, fostering collaboration and building high performing teams and drive integrated value to the client
- Participate materially in the development of the technical aspect of offering development and provide feedback from market activities to help evolve
- Ensure that Cloud-Powered Product Engineering value propositions proposed to clients combine strategic thinking (top down value prop) with TQ in the space of Engineering in order to reduce the impacts of commoditized buying
- Able to develop and sustain new/existing relationships with potential buyers in the market/market unit
- Be a credible delivery lead on sales opportunities within existing and prospective clients
- Lead the delivery of Cloud-Powered Engineering programs
- Develop innovative solutions, differentiated value propositions and delivery models to drive transformational value, growth and profitable sales – bring the best of One Accenture to our clients to deliver projects that combine IX, Cloud First, AI and Industry
- Engage in activities focused at generating client awareness of Cloud-Powered Engineering
- Lead delivery of specific opportunities
- Review solution plans, cost models and written proposals as appropriate to ensure alignment with delivery methodologies to ensure successful program delivery.
Skills / Knowledge
- Strong knowledge of hardware engineering processes and tools
- Strong knowledge of PLM, CAD, Generative Design, High Performance Compute, Digital Manufacturing, MBSE and how these are implemented
- Understanding of the impact of cloud capabilities on engineering
- Knowledge of key focus industries such as A&D, Industrials, Automotive
- Has a strong point of view on the technical barriers to cloud adoption in engineering and how these barriers can be removed
- Experience deploying commercial and/or customer applications on the Cloud to solve client issues
- Background in 2 of the following would be ideal, Big Data, Cloud Infrastructure, AI
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.