Insurance ConsultantApply now
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
This is you
You find new ways to solve complex challenges.
Regardless the process, you find a way to make it more efficient.
You are a natural-born leader.
You like to find new and better ways to do things.
As an Insurance Consultant, you will be responsible for designing and shaping direction that help our clients move forward in every part of their business, from strategic planning to day-to-day operations. You will play a key role developing our business in the Insurance industry by becoming a trusted advisor to support our clients from strategy to execution, identifying business development opportunities and continuously strengthening both your analytical and executive capabilities. You will bring your vision to life and help clients adapt to the changing world of business by supporting strategic decision making and developing innovative solutions through insight.
- People You will work directly with the client in a team of young and enthusiastic colleagues. You help leading (international) Insurance rcompanies to solve their most complex business problems, whilst continuously developing your market-relevant knowledge, your advisory and commercial skills.
- Processes Positioned at the intersection of business, technology and industry, we devise creative new strategies based on trends, insights and data. With an eye for competitive advantage, digital disruption, operating models and the future workforce, we take on the challenge of designing and implementing transformative business solutions.
- Technology In your role, you will get in touch with the latest technologies to help our clients achieve their desired outcomes. This can for example vary from companywide software implementations or using technologies in creating innovative training platforms. It will be your focus to use and optimize the human potential behind these technologies.
- Data Our research-based advice and situational analyses enable our clients to act with speed and confidence. Whether we're investigating complex issues or identifying new opportunities, our work always comes down to one thing: unlocking value and creating real, tangible impacts.
With all our roles, there is some in-person time for collaboration, learning and building relationships with clients, peers, leaders, and communities. As an employer, we will be as flexible as possible to support your specific work/life needs.
Who we are - Accenture Strategy & Consulting
In today’s world, business leaders want to rapidly and confidently reinvent to increase resilience, mitigate risk, and grow with sustainable value. That’s where Accenture Strategy & Consulting comes in. We bring together strategic visionaries, industry experts, practitioners from across every enterprise function, business intelligence professionals, change specialists, data and AI authorities, and many other specialized skills to co-create each client’s unique path to reinvention. You will be a trusted partner to business leaders, working with a diverse team of experts to deliver successful tech-enabled transformation and new kinds of value for your clients. Join our global network of people using the latest assets, platforms and partnerships to help bring ideas to life.
Strategy & Consulting is one of five services that make up one Accenture – the others are Operations, Technology, Song and Industry X.
Here's what you'll need
- A strong academic background (Msc. Diploma).
- 2-3 years working experience as a consultant/associate within a strategy or management consulting firm with insurance focus.
- Understanding of Insurance Industry as a whole (especially Property & Casualty), including traditional processes and business model and transformation towards the next step in data, digital and ecosystems.
- Strong project and stakeholder management skills.
- Understanding of various aspects of project delivery (market analysis, strategy and business model assessment, process development and transformation execution).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (both Dutch & English).
Bonus point if you have
- Entrepreneurial skills
- Educated in or affinity with the technical area
- Scaled Agile or similar certification
- Flexible to travel abroad
What's in it for you?
Accenture is a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Our people are Change Makers, and to support them as an employer, we make five promises:
- Work with flexibility, in a culture based on trust
- Embrace a sustainable growth mindset
- Live a human-led culture of Inclusion & Diversity by caring deeply for all our people.
- Lead and transform our clients with technology
- Connect with our global network of 700.000 colleagues.
These promises are reflected through our excellent employee benefits, including:
- Unlimited learning: access to thousands of free courses, classes and workshops.
- Flexible working hours (4x9) & work location.
- Paid transport (budget for electric bicycle or car, NS-Business card).
- Parental leave, Paternity leave for all non-birthing parents.
- Pension scheme, discount on Accenture shares, annual bonus, collective health insurance scheme.
What we believe
Accenture is an equal opportunity employer. Our leaders are committed to building a better, stronger and more equitable company for future generations to create positive, long-lasting change. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
Our position as partner to many of the world’s leading businesses, organizations and governments affords us both an extraordinary opportunity and a tremendous responsibility to make a difference. Sustainability is one of our greatest responsibilities, which we embed it into everything we do and for everyone we work with.
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.