This is you
You find new ways to solve complex challenges.
Regardless the process, you find a way to make it more efficient.
You are a natural-born leader.
You like to find new and better ways to do things.
As the Amsterdam Innovation Center intern, you will be working at the intersection of strategy and innovation to develop strategic workshops for (C-level) clients. The Amsterdam Innovation Center falls within the strategic segment of Accenture’s Innovation Ecosystem and plays a pivotal role in helping clients design their future visions, ambitions, and strategies. This internship will place you at the forefront of strategic issues and innovative best practices.
Your main tasks will include (non-exhaustive):
- Developing strategic workshops for Accenture’s clients
- Organizing and co-facilitating client interactions such as workshops, tours, and events
- Expanding the innovation propositions of the Amsterdam Innovation Center
- Broadening the Amsterdam Innovation Center’s marketing and branding initiatives
You will learn to:
- Apply design thinking methodologies to develop and facilitate strategic client workshops
- Think strategically and creatively on how to solve complex client issues
- Interact with senior stakeholders
- Work in consulting teams
The everchanging pace of market developments will only continue to accelerate in the future – and many organizations struggle to challenge new innovative competition within the market. How do different innovations influence the market, what are the results and how can companies adapt themselves to remain relevant in the future?
Accenture Strategy & Consulting is the driving force in helping companies answer such questions. You will advise senior management in their next steps – based on data analysis, experience, expertise and an innovative approach. Together with a diverse team of experts, you will challenge current industry obstacles and find the key solution for clients in their current markets: Surpassing the disruption and consolidating future success for organizations.
- You are a Master student, in the final year of your graduation from a Dutch university, preferably with a specialization in the areas of: business and economics, technology and IT, beta or innovation;
- You have affinity with strategy and innovation;
- You are a team player with excellent communication skills;
- You are fluent in Dutch and English;
- You can work independently;
- You have a high level of motivation and drive;
- You have an eagerness to learn;
- You have a “can-do” mentality and can think outside the box
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise. Especially whilst working from home, we encourage online engagement and try to optimally support our colleagues during challenging times (e.g. extra mindfulness workshops, online activities and events)
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- Compensation and a laptop;
- Travel’s allowance;
- Guidance and coaching by a team of experienced colleagues;
- An active and big intern-community;
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Esmee van Heesewijk email@example.com
Finding and applying for an internship can be both exciting as overwhelming - and we believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit.
Found a fitting internship? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
Play a set of neuroscience-based games that objectively measures cognitive and personality traits to assess if you match the job. Remember, there is no right or wrong way to play the games - because every trait makes you a great fit for a specific job.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions, possible thesis, past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role and Accenture.
If we are both happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and interns and start your career at Accenture!