Infrastructure Outsourcing Solution ArchitectApply now
Infrastructure Outsourcing Solution Architect
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
- You will be responsible of following main tasks:
- Overall Solution Architect for all infrastructure components on major outsourcing new business opportunities with infrastructure component (experience with typically $50m+ preferred);
- Architecting compelling and competitive infrastructure solutions which demonstrate significant and quantifiable value to the client;
- Leveraging Accenture assets and third-party relationships in architecting solutions;
- Leading the infrastructure solution planning teams for large, complex deals including multiple solution architects, subject matter experts, transition and transformation experts;
- Working alongside Sales Support to manage the senior client buyer and solution owner (e.g. CFO, CIO) and selling the solution;
- Bringing operational experience to bear to ensure solution is deliverable at acceptable risk to Accenture;
- Developing and negotiating contract content to ensure the infrastructure solution is contracted to deliver client and Accenture value;
- Performing the role of Infrastructure Transition Lead, where required, to ensure solution is transitioned successfully into delivery;
- Building strong links with and working collaboratively with Accenture groups to ensure holistic solutions, transition and delivery;
- Managing a team of 5-20 solution architects + an offshore deliver team.
Accenture Technology leverages design thinking, industry insights and the latest digital methodologies to help clients innovate, grow and improve their businesses. Our expertise, capabilities and experience mean that our clients (including some of the biggest brands in the world) trust us to find the right solutions for their needs.
Together with our talented international colleagues, we focus on connecting the needs of businesses with the new possibilities that come with technological progress. Because that's where the real challenges are: inventing and testing things that have never been tried before, getting new applications ready for roll-out, and ultimately guiding clients to select and implement the right technologies to transform their businesses.
- Proven track record (wins) in defining and selling Infrastructure Outsourcing solutions in excess of >30 Mio. USD deal TCV for leading global enterprises;
- University Master’s degree is must;
- Experience in related solution team management;
- Experience in architecting and/or transitioning significant infrastructure solutions;
- Experience in leading solution planning teams;
- Experience in IT infrastructure products and offerings including:
- Cloud Operations
- Data Centre Operations
- Workplace Services
- Service Desk
- Service Management & ITIL
- Strong project management skills and associated experience in Information Technology Outsourcing. Includes experience with industry standard project management methods and tools;
- Excellent client /customer relationship management skills at the executive level;
- Extensive client/customer service management skills;
- Good people management skills;
- Strong oral and written communication skills in both English and Dutch;
- Willingness to travel within the Gallia (Netherlands, France, Benelux) Region
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Annick van Kerkum, firstname.lastname@example.org.
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.