Industry X Technology – Embedded Software DeveloperApply now
Industry X Technology – Embedded Software Developer
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
In Industry X we shape the future of making things, and the things we make.
You are you a true innovator, visionaire and problem solver in the field of Engineering and Manufacturing. You are a next generation leader that drives digital transformations and helps our clients transform their organizations to innovate, launch new products and ensure long-term sustainability. You look at products and processes from ideation to industrialization to their end-of-life by using the power of data and digital ingenuity to help our clients redefine the products they make and how they make them. Your vision for value starts with the customer journey, extends across the enterprise, and then back again, leading to greater productivity, growth and sustainability. You touch the product lifecycle every step of the way:
- How products are designed and engineered
- How products are sourced and supplied
- How products are manufactured
- How products are serviced, returned and renewed
Within Industry X in the Netherlands you will work with the best teams in the world on digital transformation projects for diverse international clients spanning all industries. You will:
- Deliver and support client projects and Accenture internal projects in the field of embedded systems.
- Collaborate with various Accenture global practices and international clients.
- Train not only yourself, but also train and motivate your colleagues as well.
- Drive development projects in all phases from specification to release and supervise complete embedded software development lifecycle.
- Analyze and review the software requirements and create and design the software architecture.
- Nurture and manage relationships with the clients to ensure clear understanding of customer needs and requirements.
- Contribute actively to grow the team through mentorship, knowledge sharing and team spirit building activities.
We expect more than 30 Billion Internet of Things (IoT) connected devices by 2025 impacting all the major industries in consumer devices, smart cities, automotive, healthcare, utilities and many more. These devices will enable new applications, services and business models for our clients and offer unique experiences for end consumers. At Accenture Netherlands, we want to be at the center of this IoT driven innovation. To enable this, we are building a new team to bring world’s top talents in a design-driven product innovation environment where you will work with an exciting and talented team of individuals from product design, strategy, embedded systems and cloud computing to deliver innovative projects in the IoT domain.
- You hold a Bachelor and/or Master’s degree in Embedded Systems, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related fields.
- You have at least 2+ years of relevant working experience in developing software solutions in an Agile and multidisciplinary environment.
- You are excellent in verbal and written communication skills in English, Dutch is appreciated.
- You have in-depth knowledge of C/C++.
- You have experience in Embedded Operating Systems, Linux tools and compiler tools and embedded Linux build systems.
- You are familiar with scripting languages (e.g., bash, python) and CI/CD tools and technologies (e.g., git, Jenkins).
- Excellent knowledge of object-oriented programming.
- Excellent debugging skills, documentation.
- Experience with Automation test framework for Unit Level testing.
- Low level drivers experience: SPI, UART, GPIOs, Bootloaders, Flash driver.
- You always strive to deliver the best results, read up on and put the latest developments in this work field in practice.
- You have excellent problem-solving skills, are open minded and eager to work on the latest innovations of our clients in an environment with people who embrace change and are at the forefront of innovation.
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
- Flexible working arrangements and working from home possible
- Wide range of training opportunities
- Opportunity to volunteer time and skills for the benefit of communities and the environment
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Wieke Agricola at firstname.lastname@example.org
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.