Industry X Senior Manager - Digital Manufacturing & OperationsApply now
Industry X Senior Manager - Digital Manufacturing & Operations
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Industry X group in the Netherlands with focus on Digital Manufacturing & Operations (DMO). Our work is focused on helping our clients achieve their ambitions for digital transformation within their core manufacturing and operations throughout the full lifecycle of their assets. With our domain expertise across strategy, consulting, and technology, we can unlock new sources of opex and capex efficiency and effectiveness. Our way of working is to collaborate across the industries and the functional networks to reinvent clients’ ways of planning, producing, and shipping to be more agile and dynamic. Our end-to-end offerings and the innovative work are being delivered at our clients from chemicals, oil and gas, mining, high tech, industrial, consumer goods, life sciences industry, and more!
Accenture is looking for two experienced Senior Managers who understand the local Dutch market, to join the Digital Manufacturing & Operations team. Whilst there are many overlaps between the responsibilities of these candidates, we are specifically looking for one individual with a broader Supply Chain domain knowledge and deeper focus on Manufacturing Operations. Additionally, we are seeking experience in executing projects involving latest digital tools like IIoT, Connected Platforms, Edge & Cloud Analytics, Digital Twins, MES etc.
The key responsibilities will include:
- A combination of client facing and thought leadership activities including developing point of views, driving business development and innovation in digital manufacturing domain
- Executing Transformation projects such as Manufacturing Capability Assessment, Digital Manufacturing strategy, Proof of Value and Business Case, Smart Factory roadmap, Next- Generation Manufacturing and Scaling Digital Factory across factory network
- Ability to drive business value-based discussions with the client in the areas of productivity improvement, asset utilization, quality standards and supply chain integration
- Deliver & support business process innovation workshops
- Ability to jointly identify opportunities in advanced analytics use cases in the manufacturing operations domain to derive business value
- Collaborate with Technical Architects and Business Value teams to determine the details and value of the proposed architecture
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – ability to adapt communication style to suit different audiences
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills – ability to translate data from diverse sources and create deep insights of the client’s pain points and vision
Our consultants in Strategy & Consulting are changing businesses every day using deep industry insights, knowledge and innovative ideas. Positioned at the crucial intersection of business, technology and industry, we devise creative new strategies based on trends, insights and data. With an eye for competitive advantage, digital disruption, operating models and the future workforce, we take on the challenge of designing and implementing transformative business solutions, using the newest technology.
Our research-based advice and situational analyses enable our clients to act with speed and confidence. Whether we're investigating complex issues or identifying new opportunities, our work always comes down to one thing: unlocking value and creating real, tangible impacts.
- Engineering degree with specialization in Industrial, Production, Operations Management, MBA is a plus
- 10-15 Years of experience in supply chain, manufacturing, and operations domain
- Experience in Consulting is a must
- Experiences in programs involving implementation of Manufacturing solutions such as Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) and Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT)
- Practical experience in operations, process, and system design
- Fluency in English is a requirement, additional European languages are desirable
- Willingness to travel to (international) client sites
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense, and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect withIris Jansen through email@example.com.
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.