Industry X Senior Manager - Digital Manufacturing & OperationsApply now
Industry X Senior Manager - Digital Manufacturing & Operations
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
This is you
You find new ways to solve complex challenges.
Regardless the process, you find a way to make it more efficient.
You are a natural-born leader.
You like to find new and better ways to do things.
- A combination of client facing and thought leadership activities including developing point of views, driving business development and innovation in digital manufacturing domain
- Executing Transformation projects such as Manufacturing Capability Assessment, Digital Manufacturing strategy, Proof of Value and Business Case, Smart Factory roadmap, Next- Generation Manufacturing and Scaling Digital Factory across factory network
- Ability to drive business value-based discussions with the client in the areas of productivity improvement, asset utilization, quality standards and supply chain integration
- Deliver & support business process innovation workshops
- Ability to jointly identify opportunities in advanced analytics use cases in the manufacturing operations domain to derive business value
- Collaborate with Technical Architects and Business Value teams to determine the details and value of the proposed architecture
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – ability to adapt communication style to suit different audiences
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills – ability to translate data from diverse sources and create deep insights of the client’s pain points and vision
- Engineering degree with specialization in Industrial, Production, Operations Management, MBA is a plus
- 10-15 Years of experience in supply chain, manufacturing, and operations domain
- Experience in Consulting is a must
- Experiences in programs involving implementation of Manufacturing solutions such as Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) and Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT)
- Practical experience in operations, process, and system design
- Fluency in English is a requirement, additional European languages are desirable
- Willingness to travel to (international) client sites
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.