Industry X – SAP PLM ConsultantApply now
Industry X – SAP PLM Consultant
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
This is you
You find new ways to solve complex challenges.
Regardless the process, you find a way to make it more efficient.
You are a natural-born leader.
You like to find new and better ways to do things.
In Industry X we shape the future of making things, and the things we make.
Our experts within the Industry X team ‘Intelligent Products and Platforms’ are situated at the core of our client’ product lifecycle. We directly link engineering and product development to business value, unlocking innovative new sources of growth for our clients. We've been helping businesses adopt and implement the latest technologies for years, we support R&D organization with their largest strategic questions and support them end-to-end from ideation to realization of large scale SAP PLM implementation. We architect, design, develop, and build software, hardware and scalable solutions in this space. We help our clients transform their organizations to innovate and launch new businesses to optimize the return on investment and ensure long-term sustainability of their businesses.
Within our Industry X group in the Netherlands we are looking for an experienced SAP PLM consultant that can support our clients with their digital transformation program. We partner with international clients across all industries, including 91 of the Fortune Global 100 and almost all of the Dutch AEX-listed companies. Your role is to support SAP PLM projects to design global Recipe Management and other PLM business processes, to gather requirements from the business users and to write the functional design specification. You will need to work together with offshore teams to coordinate the Build activities, test prototypes, demo to business users and bring the solutions successfully live to a production environment.
What we are looking for:
- Strong SAP PLM Recipe and Specification Management experience in a team lead role with knowledge on Material Master Data and Recipes
- Able to talk to business users, process experts and gather client requirements to identify clearly the business needs and to translate this into new ways of working
- Experienced in Configuration Management and writing Functional Design specifications for relevant RICEFW items. This include configuration around the recipe property tree including nutritional profile, dietary requirements, allergens and legislative restrictions and labelling.
- Background in completing at least one end-to-end project implementation and business transition to SAP PLM, you can support this process from both functional and business process side.
- Preferred industry experience within Consumer Goods & Services / Fast-Moving Consumer Goods.
- Good understanding of project methodologies like waterfall and agile and working in international teams. Experience with offshore teams is a plus.
What are your responsibilities?
- Lead your team in SAP PLM digital transformation journeys to drive process & innovation activities at our clients in their engineering and R&D departments
- Be passionate to work on PLM, collaborate with technical architects and business teams to determine the details and value of proposed PLM solutions
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills and are knowledgeable on best practices in the PLM domain
- You’re as good with people as you are with business processes and technology, a true team player with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
Our consultants in Strategy & Consulting are changing businesses every day using deep industry insights, knowledge and innovative ideas. Positioned at the crucial intersection of business, technology and industry, we devise creative new strategies based on trends, insights and data. With an eye for competitive advantage, digital disruption, operating models and the future workforce, we take on the challenge of designing and implementing transformative business solutions, using the newest technology.
Our research-based advice and situational analyses enable our clients to act with speed and confidence. Whether we're investigating complex issues or identifying new opportunities, our work always comes down to one thing: unlocking value and creating real, tangible impacts.
- University degree with a strong affinity for technology, MBA is a plus
- 2-6 years experience on SAP PLM implementation or digital transformations and experienced in working with PLM concepts, Recipe Management and Master Data Management
- Relevant industry experience within Consumer Goods & Services / Fast-Moving Consumer Goods
- Familiar with system implementation methodologies such as Agile and Waterfall
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written, Dutch is a plus
- Willingness to travel to (international) client sites (in compliance with up-to-date travel policies)
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
- Flexible working arrangements and working from home possible
- Wide range of training opportunities
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Joost Stolwerk through firstname.lastname@example.org
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.