Industry X – Sales ManagerApply now
Industry X – Sales Manager
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
This is you
Our Industry X Team drives innovation by delivering the best-in-class technology based on industrial experience. The future of making things, and the things we make. Evolution of industry practices have been witnessed with evolution of technology. We've been helping businesses adopt and implement the new for years; it is critical we apply this to manufacturers and products companies, service organizations and software companies, to fuel their next level of growth.
Digital Manufacturing & Operations helps clients replace existing manufacturing, supply chain methods and asset management with the ‘New’- digitally enabled multi-site plant optimization. From strategy, vision and ambition plans, to digitizing global plant networks and embedding cross factory operations at speed and at scale; our solutions help enable ever smaller lot size production, hyper personalization and lower total operating costs throughout the product life cycle. Our way of working is to collaborate across the industries and the services to reinvent clients’ products, services and platforms, to be smarter and more connected. Join us as we reinvent industries across amongst others Consumer Goods & Services and Retail Products, Industrial Equipment & Construction, High Tech, Chemicals, Oil and Gas, and Utilities.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Industry X group in the Netherlands with focus on business development and go-to-market for Digital Manufacturing & Operations.
- Develop and leverage new/existing relationships with potential buyers in the Industry X domain (Manufacturing & Asset digitalization and reinvention);
- Identify specific sales opportunities within existing and prospective clients;
- Lead the origination/closing of Industry X sales opportunities;
- Develop innovative solutions, differentiated value propositions and deal shapes to drive transformational value, growth and profitable sales;
- Engage in activities focused at generating client awareness of Industry X;
- Lead Sales Process for specific approved opportunities, complying with internal sales stage entry/exit requirements;
- Construct and execute opportunity plan, including win themes, win tactics & action plan, relationship plan, deal shaping and price-to-win;
- Review solution plans, cost models and written proposals as appropriate to ensure alignment with sales strategy, win themes, and price-to-win.
Our Industry X team is changing businesses every day using deep industry insights, innovations and technology. Positioned at the crucial intersection of business, technology and industry, we devise creative new strategies based on trends, insights and data. With an eye for competitive advantage, digital disruption, operating models and the future workforce, we take on the challenge of designing and implementing transformative business solutions, using the newest technology.
Our research-based advice and situational analyses enable our clients to act with speed and confidence. Whether we're investigating complex issues or identifying new opportunities, our work always comes down to one thing: unlocking value and creating real, tangible impacts.
Building C Level client relationships and using expertise and influence to generate opportunities related to Manufacturing and Asset Management reinvention and digitalization (Industry X domain);
Selling large complex consulting, IT transformation deals;
Futuristic, strategic, disruptive thinking with high TQ, ie understanding of the impact and opportunities of technology in industry;
Good Industry X (Manufacturing & Asset Management) expertise and thought leadership with the ability to articulate through compelling story telling. Has an innovative perspective on Industry X offerings and assets;
Governing, mobilizing and influencing local networks;
Working across Ecosystems, fostering collaboration and building high performing teams.
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
- Flexible working arrangements and working from home possible
- Wide range of training opportunities
- Opportunity to volunteer time and skills for the benefit of communities and the environment
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Dorine Hogendorp through email@example.com.
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.