Industry X – Product Lifecycle ConsultantApply now
Industry X – Product Lifecycle Consultant
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
This is you
You find new ways to solve complex challenges.
Regardless the process, you find a way to make it more efficient.
You are a natural-born leader.
You like to find new and better ways to do things.
In Industry X we shape the future of making things, and the things we make.
If you are passionate about the product development process at leading companies in The Netherland and would like to support their digital transformation journey then don’t hesitate to join the Industry X ‘Intelligent Products and Platforms’ team! We are situated at the core of our client’s product lifecycle and directly apply new technologies, sustainable innovations and process improvements to not only radically reduce the time-to-market for new products and services but also make better, more sustainable and smart connected products. We support R&D organizations with their largest strategic questions and support them end-to-end with on their PLM journey to ensure long-term sustainability of their businesses.
Within our Industry X group in the Netherlands we are looking for an experienced PLM consultant that can support our clients with their digital transformation journey. We partner with international clients across all industries, including 91 of the Fortune Global 100 and almost all of the Dutch AEX-listed companies. Your role is to support on projects where we are actively making an impact on the PLM process. You will be driving discovery and design thinking workshops around new technologies and innovations, driving the sustainability agenda and transforming Sustainable Development Goals into actionable plans, gather requirements from the business and co-create new solutions and process improvments. You will need to work together with offshore teams to coordinate the project activities, test prototypes, showcase to business stakeholders and bring the solutions successfully live to a production environment.
What we are looking for:
- Experienced in PLM tools such as SAP PLM, Siemens Teamcenter, Dassault 3DExperience or other leading PLM systems in the market.
- You are well conversed on PLM processes such as recipe management, material management, bom management, sustainability, new product development, change managment and integration with ERP systems.
- Able to inspire business users, align with process experts and gather client requirements to identify business needs and to translate this into new ways of working
- You have been working in team context on defining solution outlines, configurations, functional designs and other relevant RICEFW items.
- Background in working at at least one end-to-end project implementation or business transition to PLM, you can support this process from both functional and business process side.
- Good understanding of project methodologies like waterfall and agile and working in international teams. Experience with offshore teams is a plus.
What are your responsibilities?
- Lead your team in PLM digital transformation journeys to drive process & innovation activities at our clients in their engineering and R&D departments
- Be passionate to work on PLM, collaborate with technical architects and business teams to determine the details and value of proposed PLM solutions
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills and are knowledgeable on best practices in the PLM domain
- You’re as good with people as you are with business processes and technology, a true team player with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
Our consultants in Strategy & Consulting are changing businesses every day using deep industry insights, knowledge and innovative ideas. Positioned at the crucial intersection of business, technology and industry, we devise creative new strategies based on trends, insights and data. With an eye for competitive advantage, digital disruption, operating models and the future workforce, we take on the challenge of designing and implementing transformative business solutions, using the newest technology.
Our research-based advice and situational analyses enable our clients to act with speed and confidence. Whether we're investigating complex issues or identifying new opportunities, our work always comes down to one thing: unlocking value and creating real, tangible impacts.
- University degree with a strong affinity for technology, MBA is a plus
- Passionate about PLM with around 2-5 years experience on PLM implementations or digital transformations and experienced in working with PLM processes
- Familiar with project implementation methodologies such as Agile and Waterfall
- Currently living in (or planning to relocate to) The Netherlands
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written, Dutch or other foreign languages are a plus
- Willingness to travel to (international) client sites (in compliance with up-to-date travel policies)
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
- Flexible working arrangements and working from home possible
- Wide range of training opportunities and options to participate in other exciting initiatives such as the Factory of the Future, Food of the Future, the Eindhoven Inspiration Center, community development, etc.
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Joost Stolwerk through email@example.com
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.