Industry X – PLM Engineering Solution ArchitectApply now
Industry X – PLM Engineering Solution Architect
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
In Industry X we shape the future of making things, and the things we make.
If you are passionate about the product development process at leading companies in The Netherland and would like to support their digital transformation journey then don’t hesitate to join the Industry X ‘Product Engineering & Services’ team! We are situated at the core of our client’s product lifecycle and directly apply new technologies, sustainable innovations and process improvements to not only radically reduce the time-to-market for new products and services but also make better, more sustainable and smart connected products. We support R&D organizations with their largest strategic questions and support them end-to-end with on their PLM journey to ensure long-term sustainability of their businesses.
Within our Industry X group in the Netherlands we are looking for experienced product lifecycle solution architects in the area of product engineering to support our clients in their digital transformation journey. We partner with international clients across all industries, including 91 of the Fortune Global 100 and almost all of the Dutch AEX-listed companies. Your role is to support delivery of PLM projects and guide the solution design, setup the blueprint, infrastructure design, data model and provide valuable input to other team members in support of the project completion. You will need to work together with offshore teams to coordinate the project activities, test prototypes, showcase to business stakeholders and bring the solutions successfully live to a production environment.
What we are looking for:
- Strong knowledge of PLM Engineering tools such as SAP PLM, Siemens teamcenter, Dassault 3DExperience, CAD, Generative Design, Digital Manufacturing, MBSE and how these are designed and implemented.
- Technical understanding on PLM processes such as recipe management, material management, bom management, sustainability, new product development, change managment and integration with ERP systems.
- You have been working in team context on defining solution outlines, configurations, functional & technical designs and delivering relevant RICEFW items and have experience on estimating these activites for commercial delivery
- Background in working at at least one end-to-end project implementation in the field of PLM
- Good understanding of project methodologies like waterfall and agile and working in international teams. Experience with offshore teams is a plus.
What are your responsibilities?
- Be the technical lead at PLM digital transformation journeys to drive blueprint design, estimation, resource planning and project planning.
- Lead the delivery team in the technical development and deployment activities.
- Be passionate to work on PLM, collaborate with technical architects and business teams to determine the details and value of proposed PLM solutions.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills and are knowledgeable on best practices in the PLM domain.
- You’re as good with people as you are with business processes and technology, a true team player with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
Accenture Technology leverages design thinking, industry insights and the latest digital and Security methodologies to help clients innovate, grow and improve their businesses. Our expertise, capabilities and experience mean that our clients (including some of the biggest brands in the world) trust us to find the right solutions for their needs.
Together with our talented international colleagues, we focus on connecting the needs of businesses with the new possibilities that come with technological progress. Because that's where the real challenges are: inventing and testing things that have never been tried before, getting new applications ready for roll-out, and ultimately guiding clients to select and implement the right technologies – including state of the art Security solutions - to transform their businesses.
- Bachelor or University degree with a strong affinity for technology
- Passionate about PLM with 4-10 years experience on PLM implementations in the areas of development, technical delivery, solution architect and/or infrastructure setup.
- Familiar with project implementation methodologies such as Agile and Waterfall
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written, Dutch or other foreign languages are a plus
- Currently living in The Netherlands
- Willingness to travel to (international) client sites (in compliance with up-to-date travel policies)
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
- Flexible working arrangements and working from home possible
- Wide range of training opportunities and options to participate in other exciting initiatives such as Sustainability, Factory of the Future, Food of the Future, the Eindhoven Inspiration Center, community development, etc.
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Joost Stolwerk through email@example.com
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.