Industry X – PLM Engineering DeveloperApply now
Industry X – PLM Engineering Developer
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
In Industry X we shape the future of making things, and the things we make.
If you are passionate about the product development process at leading companies in The Netherland and would like to support their digital transformation journey then don’t hesitate to join the Industry X ‘Product Engineering & Services’ team! We are situated at the core of our client’s product lifecycle and directly apply new technologies, sustainable innovations and process improvements to not only radically reduce the time-to-market for new products and services but also make better, more sustainable and smart connected products. We support R&D organizations with their largest strategic questions and support them end-to-end with on their PLM journey to ensure long-term sustainability of their businesses.
Within our Industry X group in the Netherlands we are looking for developers enthusiastic about the product design and engineering process. We partner with international clients across all industries, including 91 of the Fortune Global 100 and almost all of the Dutch AEX-listed companies. Your role is to support the development and delivery of PLM projects and deliver new workflows, configurations, reports and other requirements from our clients. You will need to work together with offshore teams to coordinate the project activities, test prototypes, demo to business stakeholders and bring the solutions successfully live to a production environment.
What we are looking for:
- Product Engineering enthusiasts that want to learn and grow in the technical development of leading PLM tools such as SAP PLM, Siemens Teamcenter, Dassault 3DExperience, PTC CREO or similar PLM tools.
- Technical understanding on how PLM processes such as recipe management, material management, bom management, new product development or change managment work.
- Knowledgeable on RICEFW definitions and corresponding users requirements
- Understanding of project methodologies like waterfall and agile and working in international teams.
What are your responsibilities?
- Be passionate to work on PLM and align with functional teams to support the delivery of R&D transformation projects.
- Work with product designers, recipe developers, formulators to understand how large corporations have designed their R&D process and tools.
- Translate RICEFW items into actionable work packages / user stories
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
You’re as good with people as you are with business processes and technology, a true team player with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
Our consultants in Industry X are changing businesses every day using deep industry insights, knowledge and innovative ideas. Positioned at the crucial intersection of business, technology and industry, we devise creative new strategies based on trends, insights and data. With an eye for competitive advantage, digital disruption, operating models and the future workforce, we take on the challenge of designing and implementing transformative business solutions, using the newest technology.
Our research-based advice and situational analyses enable our clients to act with speed and confidence. Whether we're investigating complex issues or identifying new opportunities, our work always comes down to one thing: unlocking value and creating real, tangible impacts
- Bachelor or Master degree with a strong affinity for technology.
- Passionate about PLM and 1~4 years of experience on PLM implementations in the areas of development, configuration or RICEFW technical delivery.
- Familiar with project implementation methodologies such as Agile and Waterfall
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written, Dutch or other foreign languages are a plus.
- Currently living in The Netherlands.
- Willingness to travel to (international) client sites (in compliance with up-to-date travel policies).
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
- Flexible working arrangements and working from home possible
- Wide range of training opportunities and options to participate in other exciting initiatives such as Sustainability, Factory of the Future, Food of the Future, the Eindhoven Inspiration Center, community development, etc.
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Dorine Hogendorp, at firstname.lastname@example.org
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.